new drive in meetings for north florida turbo regals?

when u go across the Julington Creek bridge (south) it's the first light...On the left...It's in the Food Lion shopping center...You can't miss it! It starts at 6 and runs till 9..Hope to see u there!

Lonnie,
It's on the very south end of 295(about 4 miles W of 95), take San Jose south and keep going and going.....
Once you think you have made it to the boonies, it's the next light at Racetrack Road.

I don't think I'll make this one. I want to go to OP next week, so 3 weeks in a row is pushing it. ;)

Also, I will get a copy of the video. Not really much on it:
2 runs by Casey,
2 runs by Jason (including that HARD launch),
3 by me (good thing I wasn't running anything fast!),
2 by Will,
1 by gold T (sorry, don't remember name)
I think ??:
1 by Eric
1 by Glenn
and bunch of drag cars and bikes.

I can get copies burned if anyone interested.

Scott

Well I got my exhaust leak fixed and I guess I had a problem
longer than I thought. It seems like a different car now. I believe
I've got something for Jason, Casey and Lonnie too if he shows
up. I am going to try to be at Jax on 8/13. Glenn West

go get em glenn!

also guys, another spot mentioned for the picnic is cecil field....lots of spots to do it, big lots....picnic tables, etc....

dan

Originally posted by TylerDurden
go get em glenn!

also guys, another spot mentioned for the picnic is cecil field....lots of spots to do it, big lots....picnic tables, etc....

dan

Cecil field: Hmmmm, looooong straight ways? Let's runem

where is the weekly show this week?

also tomorrow, tuesday, i think the OP hooters is where the first BOP club meeting is going to be....I will be there more than likely

dan

OP K-mart on Saturday. Who's going?

Tuesday nite anyone going to Sonic? OP is too far for me on Tuesday nite.

i will probably show at sonics after hooters...
man its nice that the GF has school on tuesdays, i can start going to the track again :)

dan

the beast is up and running so i will be there (one of my less fortunate mustang friends will be with me) i think it would be cool if we all met somewhere before the show and drove in together. well................

well heres more bad news on my behalf..... what i thought had fixed my car really did not. i was brought back down to earth last night while i was racing around with my cobra-powered friend. the caar seemed a little funny and sure enough i looked back and he was in a huge cloud of smoke.:D:confused: this is of course good and bad though. bad- no op tonight for me :( good -well wait till all the guys at work hear how fast his car is(nt). well thats all from me for now-keep her in your prayers.

shaun:(

I worked a diffferent shift saturday & was beat. I rode to the cruise in in my son's VW. Ken Cuthrell was there & Dennis had his red GN there. All in all 4 TR's showed up. I didn't see Kendall & I know he doesn't need an excuse to get Jen to go.

Bummer this Saturday didn't work out, too much work. Any chance next saturday (8/24) has anything going on?

I was in south FL dropping my T-type off for the roll cage work. :) The First Coast Car Council has a web site:

http://www.carcouncil.org/

Look for the "Cruise In" schedule link to figure out where the cars are on a given Sat. night. Next Saturday is the 4th of the month so they'll be out at the end of JTB & A1A at the Hooters.