New DSE Rear Coil over kit coming soon!

Scot, got any pics installed?? Just the ticket for us lowered guys.
Here are some installed pic's of the Rear coil over kit on a customers car..

Scot W.

Attachments

• 2011-08-15 12.36.12.jpg
    2011-08-15 12.36.12.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 407
  • 2011-08-15 12.37.53.jpg
    2011-08-15 12.37.53.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 395
  • 2011-08-15 12.39.25.jpg
    2011-08-15 12.39.25.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 402
  • 2011-08-15 12.44.03.jpg
    2011-08-15 12.44.03.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 400
Scot as I mentioned to you on our phone conversation the install was real simple , the kit brought detailed instructions so you can't miss anything. The only thing is that you have to do is drill bigger holes where the stock shocks mount.

Anyone got some 60' numbers yet with these? Where you were with the stock set-up vs. these? Thats what I would like to see.

Thanks
Coach

Anyone got some 60' numbers yet with these? Where you were with the stock set-up vs. these? Thats what I would like to see.

Thanks
Coach
Coach,

Naturally due to the adjustability of the dual coil overs you will get better 60' times because they can be dialed in vs the regular gas shocks can not. BTW I got 1.8 60' times with the regular DSE gas replacement shocks and that was on regular Toyo street tires.

The difference between coil overs vs regular gas shocks is dramatic!

Scot W.

I would like to know about the ride height on the set just installed how do they sit with min. spring load? is there higher rate springs available?
Chris

Coach,

Naturally due to the adjustability of the dual coil overs you will get better 60' times because they can be dialed in vs the regular gas shocks can not. BTW I got 1.8 60' times with the regular DSE gas replacement shocks and that was on regular Toyo street tires.

Scot W.

Thanks Scot,
It would be easier if you just said, Hey Coach, you really need to buy these...LOL

I need to PM you about another subject when I get time.

Coach

Coach,

Scot W.

Thanks Scot,
It would be easier if you just said, Hey Coach, you really need to buy these...LOL

I need to PM you about another subject when I get time.

Coach

Thanks Scot for the pics of those installed.

Can't wait see the install thread when they go on your ride.:cool:

how about an intro sale? let's get this product moving
There has always been a sale running on DSE products including BAER brakes! We are offering "Free Shipping" (call for details) Shipping on large items like these can get pretty expensive if your ordering a front or rear suspension set up or a complete Brake set up, in the neighborhood of $150-200+.

Some stuff from vendors we get a greater discount than others and we pass that on to the members..

If anyone is interested in ANY "DSE or BAER Products" give us a call and you will receive FREE SHIPPING! ;)

Scot W.

there has always been a sale running on dse products including baer brakes! We are offering "free shipping"!! That can get pretty expensive if your ordering a front or rear suspension set up or a complete brake set up, in the neighborhood of $150-200...

Some stuff from vendors we get a greater discount than others and we pass that on to the members..

If anyone is interested in any "dse or baer products" give us a call and you will receive free shipping! ;)

scot w.

thanks!

A small video of Chuck Hansen on Detroit Speed and their new Coil Over Shocks!

[video=youtube_share;YR9Qh8FIngc]http://youtu.be/YR9Qh8FIngc[/video]

How come they aint on the white one yet Scot?
Chris
Finances! Hopefully they will be very soon and when they do go on there will be another complete build thread on those too... :)

Scot W.