NEW MEMBER....Pics of my cars + wishes

Just thought you might like to show your Lambo buddies this car.

Attachments

• Diablos 014[2].jpg
    Diablos 014[2].jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 283
  • Diablos 018[2].jpg
    Diablos 018[2].jpg
    67 KB · Views: 290
  • DSC00527.jpg
    DSC00527.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 307
  • DSC00534.jpg
    DSC00534.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 313
  • diablowhite.jpg
    diablowhite.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 306
I have a set of roadster wheels that have to be installed too.

Attachments

• Picture 019.jpg
    Picture 019.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 254
  • r_0015_small.jpeg
    r_0015_small.jpeg
    3.5 KB · Views: 249
I thought the SAME thing. Love the exotic style quilted stitched interior. Awesome.

Go easy now....lol. You have enough toyz to last several people several life times...:biggrin: I agree tho, that stictching on those seats look super trick. Yours still looks just as good tho. Your LR is the $hit. You should get those cam gears on the Supra powdercoated or anodized that same metallic green color. That would look different.

Go easy now....lol. You have enough toyz to last several people several life times...:biggrin: I agree tho, that stictching on those seats look super trick. Yours still looks just as good tho. Your LR is the $hit. You should get those cam gears on the Supra powdercoated or anodized that same metallic green color. That would look different.

Thanks man. I like the RR. I'm going to do the grill in black and then I think I'm leaving it alone....I hope. :tongue: The Supra actually has polished cam gears, and I'm having shock tower covers made, as well as having a fuse box cover made and a polished aluminum fan shroud. The bay is so cleaned up already. Those little touches should honestly make it a show winner.

Vegas, what do you drive when it rains ? Do you have a detailer you use or do you do all your own wahsing, polishing, etc. ?

Vegas, what do you drive when it rains ? Do you have a detailer you use or do you do all your own wahsing, polishing, etc. ?

It doesn't rain. :tongue: Just about 3 inches TOTAL in the last 2 YEARS. We were just talking about it the other day. It's been 3-4 months at least since it's rained at all, and even when it does, it's in a spurt for 30 min. It's dry as a bone out here.

As for detailing, I LOVE that aspect of owning nice cars. I don't let anyone touch my cars and do all my own detail work myself. :D

What is your favorite process or product(s) for black ?

If you are starting from a first time, I like to go with.......

Complete wash, stripping all wax
Full car Clay
Whatever stages of polish you need, working your way up through the stages
REAL Carnauba wax to finish it off

how fast is your supra. i see those cars make a ton of power,but i never see them go fast at the track.i think those cars are real nice.are they road corse cars or drag cars?:confused:

how fast is your supra. i see those cars make a ton of power,but i never see them go fast at the track.i think those cars are real nice.are they road corse cars or drag cars?:confused:

It's a 6 speed car, so they are not as fast in the 1/4 as the autos. There are Supra autos running well into the 7's with regularity. The top 6 speed cars run low 8's. My car, realistically, should run mid to low 9's on the right tires and the suspension tweaked. Obviously it won't run that on 18 inch drag radials. Now in the top end, the 6 speeds are ridiculous. The fastest one at the Texas Mile was an 1100whp 6 speed, nearly identical set up to mine, and pulled 226mph in the standing mile. This car realistically will run mid 9's and still do nearly 230mph.

Great collection, its nice to see people with money not fitting the stereotype of being stuck up snobs. :cool:

It doesn't rain. :tongue: Just about 3 inches TOTAL in the last 2 YEARS. We were just talking about it the other day. It's been 3-4 months at least since it's rained at all, and even when it does, it's in a spurt for 30 min. It's dry as a bone out here.

As for detailing, I LOVE that aspect of owning nice cars. I don't let anyone touch my cars and do all my own detail work myself. :D

Good deal, I also enjoy detailing my cars myself. Now if only I could get my car back together and shipped from Minnesota. :frown:

About the rain though, imagine living in Minneapolis in the winter. I used to live there and had a place in the warehouse district of downtown Minneapolis. This place sort of catered to the NFL and NBA players. Kendall Gill used to play for the Timberwolves and lived in my building. He had quite the collection of cars but what really stood out was his Ferrari 456GT. It was a beautiful black car, completely covered in salt and grime. :eek:

He said he bought the car to pick up women and now that he had a woman he just drove it whenever. Sad really, I wish I had that kind of money to throw away.

Good deal, I also enjoy detailing my cars myself. Now if only I could get my car back together and shipped from Minnesota. :frown:

About the rain though, imagine living in Minneapolis in the winter. I used to live there and had a place in the warehouse district of downtown Minneapolis. This place sort of catered to the NFL and NBA players. Kendall Gill used to play for the Timberwolves and lived in my building. He had quite the collection of cars but what really stood out was his Ferrari 456GT. It was a beautiful black car, completely covered in salt and grime. :eek:

He said he bought the car to pick up women and now that he had a woman he just drove it whenever. Sad really, I wish I had that kind of money to throw away.

I actually grew up in Chicago so I know all about miserable weather. I moved here 3 years ago, and you'd have to bring me back in a pine box to get to me to stay for any length of time. :tongue: I love never having to put the cars away. You can drive them 350 days a here here.

As for Kendall Gill, small world. I actually know his brother Kevin quite well.

Seriously, I will do whatever it takes to not ever live in the midwest through another winter again. Oregon is a bit better but I ultimately want to move to Florida or some other very tropical place. Nothing against Vegas, I just do not like the desert, to dusty for my liking.

I hope to have my car back together and out in Oregon by July at the latest.

When its back together the plate should actually mean what it says, instead of thanking the motor for going boom. :D

GN06.jpg

Seriously, I will do whatever it takes to not ever live in the midwest through another winter again. Oregon is a bit better but I ultimately want to move to Florida or some other very tropical place. Nothing against Vegas, I just do not like the desert, to dusty for my liking.

I hope to have my car back together and out in Oregon by July at the latest.

When its back together the plate should actually mean what it says, instead of thanking the motor for going boom. :D

GN06.jpg

haha. Good stuff. I feel you brother. I'll NEVER and I mean NEVER go through another Chicago winter as long as breathe. As for the desert, yes it's a bit dusty, but FLA is too humid for me. I like the dry heat, and the fact that it pretty much never rains, no hurricanes, no tornadoes, no earthquakes, etc.....Just heat. :D