NEW MEMBER....Pics of my cars + wishes

haha. Good stuff. I feel you brother. I'll NEVER and I mean NEVER go through another Chicago winter as long as breathe. As for the desert, yes it's a bit dusty, but FLA is too humid for me. I like the dry heat, and the fact that it pretty much never rains, no hurricanes, no tornadoes, no earthquakes, etc.....Just heat. :D

I can deal with the hurricanes. They are like giant tornados with water and since I lived at the butt end of tornado alley I know how to deal with them. :) I LOVE humid weather so the deep south would be fine with me. I wanted to live in Hawaii but when I was there last I saw the drag strip on Oahu was gone. I would go crazy living on an island with a fast car with no place to open it up. I feel bad for them out there, I saw one GN for sale at the Holo Holo Auto sales joint, just depressing. :frown:

I can deal with the hurricanes. They are like giant tornados with water and since I lived at the butt end of tornado alley I know how to deal with them. :) I LOVE humid weather so the deep south would be fine with me. I wanted to live in Hawaii but when I was there last I saw the drag strip on Oahu was gone. I would go crazy living on an island with a fast car with no place to open it up. I feel bad for them out there, I saw one GN for sale at the Holo Holo Auto sales joint, just depressing. :frown:

If you love Humidity, Florida is the place to be! Great weather, pretty stable in terms of temp, not too hot, never cold, great scenery, beaches, tons to do recreationaly, and no state income tax. :D I have several friends and relatives there, and as long as the humidity doesn't get to you, it's pretty much ideal.

If you love Humidity, Florida is the place to be! Great weather, pretty stable in terms of temp, not too hot, never cold, great scenery, beaches, tons to do recreationaly, and no state income tax. :D I have several friends and relatives there, and as long as the humidity doesn't get to you, it's pretty much ideal.

I try to get there as often as possible in the winter. If more software companies would move their operations there I would be able to work but with the lack of technology companies out that way its a little difficult to get into the remote offices. Maybe I will just save some more money and open a restaurant or something. :D

I try to get there as often as possible in the winter. If more software companies would move their operations there I would be able to work but with the lack of technology companies out that way its a little difficult to get into the remote offices. Maybe I will just save some more money and open a restaurant or something. :D

As fruity as it might sound, a buddy of mine opened a Candy Bouquet down there and is doing fine. Not exactly his ideal job, but he's single, he's his own boss, and he lives in South Florida. Life could be worse. ;)

As fruity as it might sound, a buddy of mine opened a Candy Bouquet down there and is doing fine. Not exactly his ideal job, but he's single, he's his own boss, and he lives in South Florida. Life could be worse. ;)

Doesnt sound to bad to me. :)