New PTE Boosted turbos

Mike Licht

I was here first
We just added the new PTE Turbos to the web site, Specs are on line. We built a new matrix ordering system for the turbos so you can select the proper turbine housing, compressor cover, actuator and standard or journal bearing center section.

GT6157 replaces the GT6131

GT6162 replaces the GT6152

GT6765 replaces the GT6776 (nice upgrade)

GT6868 new 68MM turbo with HPQ turbine wheel that replaces the GTQ turbine wheel

GT7068 the TSM killer, new HPQ turbine with the GT70 compressor

Call for prices, it will take us a couple more days to get all the combos of wheels, compressors, housings, actuators into the system so you can build your own turbo on line. If you have questions give me a call.
Thanks,
Mike Licht

All right, nice addition Mike. That will make it easier to figure out which turbo one wants!

Wow, good thing I haven't made up my mind about which turbo I want yet, maybe I'll get one of these. Will the prices be online in time for the end of the year sale?

By the way I think the new ordering system will be great, much more convenient than ordering a turbo and having to call in or email to specify exactly which cover/actuator you wanted, etc.

Hopefully, We are working on it, to be honest we added 220 new part numbers so far this month alone, We have another 400 or so to go. Everyone needs 3 pictures, details, weight, discriptions and more that has to be entered into the computer, it takes time but I did not want to wait to announce these units. I spent quite a bit of time with Harry at PTE putting this program together and we are excited about it!
Mike

Sounds good, I'm sure it takes quite a bit of work. I'll just keep my eye out to see if the prices are up by the end of the year. Appreciate all the work you put into your store.

The quotes on the 6162 and 6765 were those prices on the DBB or journal bearing turbos? Thanks, Mike

Haven't got the other email, by the way great thing you're doing for the Buick community by offering special.

Hey Mike,,I have ordered from you in the past and will be ordering my turbo from you shortly..as soon as my tax check arrives...I am upgrading from the stock turbo with no other mods but a Pats 3200 conv..Is the 6157 too much for a street car with or would a smaller turbo serve me better??I dont want to kill this thing...What injectors do you recommend with the 6157??

Hey Mike,,I have ordered from you in the past and will be ordering my turbo from you shortly..as soon as my tax check arrives...I am upgrading from the stock turbo with no other mods but a Pats 3200 conv..Is the 6157 too much for a street car with or would a smaller turbo serve me better??I dont want to kill this thing...What injectors do you recommend with the 6157??

The 6157 should be perfect for you, I would use the 60/65 pound injectors with it
Mike

The "Billet" 90MM Wheel can be cut down to 88mm.
That should be a the killer TSO Unit from what I have heard.

John, there are a lot of tricks that will be played in the tech line this year in TSO. Can't wait. :D :p Everybody have their plugs and rings ready!!!! :eek:

Is there any performance gain to benefit from the GTQ to the HPQ?

John Martin
1986 Buick T-type
9.71 @ 140
6.21 @ 112