New PTE Boosted turbos

John, there are a lot of tricks that will be played in the tech line this year in TSO. Can't wait. :D :p Everybody have their plugs and rings ready!!!! :eek:

The word for next year is thin will not be in:eek: The turbos will be the least amount of problems now that Chris put sizes in black and white

Is there any performance gain to benefit from the GTQ to the HPQ?

John Martin
1986 Buick T-type
9.71 @ 140
6.21 @ 112

We will be testing this new one on the dyno a GTQ, HPQ and this new prototype on a new TSM engine in a few weeks. We are hoping to see BIG power gains on this new bad boy. Like I said, TSO and even TSM tech is going to be more interesting than the race. :eek: :D

You are right Tony, thin will not be in this year. :eek:

gtturboft8.jpg

John, there are a lot of tricks that will be played in the tech line this year in TSO. Can't wait. :D :p Everybody have their plugs and rings ready!!!! :eek:

The Buicks are too fast for me these days.
I might have to go after Terry Ryan with Sharon's Mini Van.
Please remember Mini Van = Mega Fun!!!

The HPQ is for sure a step up from the GTQ and billet wheels are one more piece in the puzzle :) In a year or so I believe we will see billet compressor wheels across the board in the performance turbos but time wil tell
Mike

The HPQ is for sure a step up from the GTQ and billet wheels are one more piece in the puzzle :) In a year or so I believe we will see billet compressor wheels across the board in the performance turbos but time wil tell
Mike

Isn't the HPQ kind of a new version of the S wheel?
What ever it is I have heard good things!

Mike,

What is the basic pricing on the new precision stuff?
Just trying to get a ball park, you can shoot me a pm.

We will be testing this new one on the dyno a GTQ, HPQ and this new prototype on a new TSM engine in a few weeks. We are hoping to see BIG power gains on this new bad boy. Like I said, TSO and even TSM tech is going to be more interesting than the race. :eek: :D

You are right Tony, thin will not be in this year. :eek:

gtturboft8.jpg

Looks like they cast a new exhaust housing:biggrin: .

To the best of my knowledge, in regards to the rules for B.G., is that any "new" part must be available to the general public by Nov. 1st of the prior year.

K.

Would I be safe with #50 injectors and alcohol injection with the 6157 ? I already have a set of #50,s to go in...What would be the benefit of the 6157 vs a Te44 on a street driven car?? The only reason I ask is the 44 is tried and true and have been solid performers for years...I just want to buy once and be done.....Thanks for your time.........