• Ruby's-Redondo Beach

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Angeles Gate & / or Fermin Point-Palos Verdes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Fuddrucker's-Lake Forest

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was down for the park, but then it turned into different places at different times, now we have a mess of it all. Have a good time, there is a show at Corbin and Plummer on Fridays, if your interested, I will meet you up there with the GN some time.

COOL, we can do that some time. But no confusion, I think everybody will still show up to the park, and we'll have a good time. I'm getting there about 8 am or so, and hopefully we cruis to rubys about 10:30 to 11:00 am and hang some more. Simple as that....

I was under the Impression it was official ?

PV then Ruby's, Especially if we have people coming from all the way North and Deep South. Can we for sure Get this straight BY Monday night, seeing as some people dont check the computers on the weekend, Ya know beer goggles and all, trips, work etc. As far as family members, kids, wifes girlfriends etc, we never had a problem with that.

check it out, so far this is who I know is coming out:
the elky for sure
nailheadpoweredgs in his gn
my buddy Mike in his gn
Gary wells in his t
egokiller in his gn
Pete's gn in his gn?
wicked87
and I believe for sure jolly is coming
graza
turbo39151 I believe
underboost I believe also
gn jay
so far so good.

COOL, we can do that some time. But no confusion, I think everybody will still show up to the park, and we'll have a good time. I'm getting there about 8 am or so, and hopefully we cruis to rubys about 10:30 to 11:00 am and hang some more. Simple as that....

I am down with this plan, as originally scheduled.

So does everyone agree?:biggrin:

Turboelky has asked me to announce that the get-together will be to meet up at the park in Palos Verdes, and then head to Ruby's sometime later, and that there are no other choices. As I have to leave somewhat early, that will work for me.

Jeff: Sorry that you can't make it, maybe next time you would like to recommend a get-together, it's location, date, & time? How big is your front yard? That way, you won't have to travel far. Maybe 2 hamburgers next time, Jeff?

Kevin: If you did not vote, that's on you. Maybe you did not want to? Anyhow, I'm happy if you're happy.

Now, everybody happy? Other than the drags, this is probably our last opportunity to get together this year.

Yeah i'll be there

I don't think i'll be there by 8, but I will slide through.

Na, I wouldn't suggest a location. It would get changed, put up to a vote, where as the results would be disregarded and plans changed again. But then you would STILL be able to arrange it to fit Your plans Gary. At least we know the drag schedule won't get ****ed up since you don't attend those.

Turboelky has asked me to announce that the get-together will be to meet up at the park in Palos Verdes, and then head to Ruby's sometime later, and that there are no other choices. As I have to leave somewhat early, that will work for me.

Jeff: Sorry that you can't make it, maybe next time you would like to recommend a get-together, it's location, date, & time? How big is your front yard? That way, you won't have to travel far. Maybe 2 hamburgers next time, Jeff?

Kevin: If you did not vote, that's on you. Maybe you did not want to? Anyhow, I'm happy if you're happy.

Now, everybody happy? Other than the drags, this is probably our last opportunity to get together this year.

maybe i didnt vote because the poll was close before i even got a chance to read it and vote on it thats why..

Na, I wouldn't suggest a location. It would get changed, put up to a vote, where as the results would be disregarded and plans changed again. But then you would STILL be able to arrange it to fit Your plans Gary. At least we know the drag schedule won't get ****ed up since you don't attend those.

if gary shows up or not i will attend with car or without, hopefully art carr can get my piece of SH** tranmission done right this time after the million time in his shop for not ever working right and burning band and clutches, only time will tell if it will last on this last rebuilt, and as i mentioned above if gary shows up or not or if he hangs out or not it really doesnt make a difference to me i will attend the get together, and elky i will bring some boxing gloves so you will have your chance to bash my teeth in okay ;).

I would pay to watch that!

Quote......elky, i will bring some boxing gloves so you will have your chance to bash my teeth in okay. unQuote"
maybe let smokin 6 referee......
Gary and I can watch :rolleyes:

Quote......elky, i will bring some boxing gloves so you will have your chance to bash my teeth in okay. unQuote"
maybe let smokin 6 referee......
Gary and I can watch :rolleyes:

I bet you would. ;) this way if i lose i will be gary's cousin. :D

---------------------------------------
Na, I wouldn't suggest a location...........
That's your problem then, not mine.
------------------------------------
....It would get changed, put up to a vote, where as the results would be disregarded and plans changed again........
1 of your top 10 predictions for '07?
-----------------------------------
..............But then you would STILL be able to arrange it to fit Your plans Gary...........
I don't arrange anything, I always post a poll & go with the majority as to where they want to go.
----------------------------------
..............At least we know the drag schedule won't get ****ed up since you don't attend those.
Sure, I do, I just haven't been going recently. I prefer Fontana Friday afternoons to the other location, and Fontana Friday afternoons is no longer happening for a while, maybe forever.
-----------------------------------
How's your hamburgers?
As always, Jeff, its been good talking to you.
Anything else on your agenda?

.....................Like I said to Kevin, how about if Gary had posted a poll to switch from Bobs to somewhere else, kind of seemed like the same thing as switching from San Pedro after many had said 'lets do it'...................
---------------------------------
Says here Kevin that you were aware of the poll sometime before 01 dec., at or about 9:33 A.M. So if between the time that you were told about the infamous poll by Jeff & when it closed 02 Dec at about 5:00 P.M. you did not have time to read & pick an option that's still on you. It's not like you or anybody else is contracturally obligated to post on a poll. That's your biz.

I bet you would. ;) this way if i lose i will be gary's cousin. :D
-----------------------------
Aw, you're too much of a "prettyboy" to be related to me, teeth or no teeth, you belong with all of the "beautiful people" on the "Rich and infamous" on whatever channel it's on.

check it out, so far this is who I know is coming out:
the elky for sure
nailheadpoweredgs in his gn
my buddy Mike in his gn
Gary wells in his t
egokiller in his gn
Pete's gn in his gn?
wicked87
and I believe for sure jolly is coming
graza
turbo39151 I believe
underboost I believe also