• Ruby's-Redondo Beach

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Angeles Gate & / or Fermin Point-Palos Verdes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Fuddrucker's-Lake Forest

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OH HELL HERE WE GO AGAIN!:rolleyes: Well all i have to say is that my car runs and thats all i have to say about that, also only me and jeremy know what has been done since last the car was seen and thats all that will be said about that to.:eek: as far as a race? well it still stands bumper to bumper with pinks in hand, i need a new turbo car:D
Jeremy quit starting trouble damnit!:eek:

had to stall him until I get that 400 trans i'm saving for. Got thrown a wrench with christmas and taxes:mad: :eek: this way when he looses a race to you, he wont feel so bad when an elky smokes him. The odd thing is, i've come to like Kevin for the a##hole that he is, its very entertaining:redface:

OH HELL HERE WE GO AGAIN!:rolleyes: Well all i have to say is that my car runs and thats all i have to say about that, also only me and jeremy know what has been done since last the car was seen and thats all that will be said about that to.:eek: as far as a race? well it still stands bumper to bumper with pinks in hand, i need a new turbo car:D
Jeremy quit starting trouble damnit!:eek:

while you sit there and try to spool that turbo you be seeing my tailights, then once you finally spool it and go WOT with it out of desperation to try and catch up, you be spinning yo tires all the way down meanwhile my taillights get even smaller and smaller by the second. ;) and thats all i have to say about that ;).
its not how much power your making but how you control it on the streets ;) you will learn a hard lesson but a lesson nontheless. boys and girls school is in session.

while you sit there and try to spool that turbo you be seeing my tailights, then once you finally spool it and go WOT with it out of desperation to try and catch up, you be spinning yo tires all the way down meanwhile my taillights get even smaller and smaller by the second. ;) and thats all i have to say about that ;).
its not how much power your making but how you control it on the streets ;) you will learn a hard lesson but a lesson nontheless. boys and girls school is in session.

who was that for, me or MIke? cool, sounds cool. does that mean there will be a street race saturday yippee:D I cant wait to see it.
and I love these lessons, reminds me of chuck norris infomercials

who was that for, me or MIke? cool, sounds cool. does that mean there will be a street race saturday yippee:D I cant wait to see it.
and I love these lessons, reminds me of chuck norris infomercials

Yes There will be if traffic and road conditions permit it and we get to line up this was for Mike not you., Your Elko is not worthy to race my car LOL, It already is stupid to Race on the streets but that is where 90% of the races happen so, Win or Loose to a more modified car i will do him heads up., trust me, he will have his hands full and it won't be a Slaughter like he expects. ;)

Speed racer
wikedgn

Street Race? Sounds fun! Like, even if smokey sees it, which two of the 75 black buicks is he gonna pull over! LOL Well, as soon as I finish this post, I'm on the way. Mine will be the blck car with all the bugs all over the grille and the interstate 5 road muck. See ya all tomarrow, I'm lookin forward to this!!! Ron

wont be any street running here, not worth losing my car over remember if you get caught street racing now they take you to jail your car to impound and then crush it for you complete.:eek: also like i said im driving out to enjoy others cars and have 4 more things to do before im finished, this showing is just to make turboelky happy plus i know his car would do well on its own with his build up etc. Look forward to seeing most of you i have not met or seen since last year and don't look for me to be doing 1/4 passes on I-5:eek: :D

Yes There will be if traffic and road conditions permit it and we get to line up this was for Mike not you., Your Elko is not worthy to race my car LOL, It already is stupid to Race on the streets but that is where 90% of the races happen so, Win or Loose to a more modified car i will do him heads up., trust me, he will have his hands full and it won't be a Slaughter like he expects. ;)

Speed racer
wikedgn

I didn't know you knew how to drive, I've never seen you in your GN;) Is Mike going? I thought he was going to Las Vegas.

I didn't know you knew how to drive, I've never seen you in your GN;) Is Mike going? I thought he was going to Las Vegas.

You will see me in it tomorrow ;) just make sure your at the gas station by 9am see you all there. :) yeah too bad nordy is not going to come we could have used his smoking GN to warn off the mosquitos at the park in Harbor city.

wicked

You will see me in it tomorrow ;) just make sure your at the gas station by 9am see you all there. :) yeah too bad nordy is not going to come we could have used his smoking GN to warn off the mosquitos at the park in Harbor city.

wicked

look who's talking "smokie" at start up...

Speed racer
wikedgn
what ever, see you tomorrow. We'll do a poll on if my car is worthy?:eek:

wont be any street running here, not worth losing my car over remember if you get caught street racing now they take you to jail your car to impound and then crush it for you complete.:eek: also like i said im driving out to enjoy others cars and have 4 more things to do before im finished, this showing is just to make turboelky happy plus i know his car would do well on its own with his build up etc. Look forward to seeing most of you i have not met or seen since last year and don't look for me to be doing 1/4 passes on I-5:eek: :D

everybody coming would make me happy, and everybody else happy. numb nuts.

sour grapes?

missed ya there today.......
maybe next time?
and its not Garys schedule, its MINE !!! LOL

Just be sure to consult Garys calendar first!:cool:
four-two-FIVE ..........????
--------------------------
We had a great time, Jeff, didn't have a single whiner there. Stay home next time, too, will you? J/K, Jeff, It's Christmas season, or at least the Holiday season, it's too bad that you and Sandy decided not to come.