Nicest Turbobuick on the Block!

GNXRIPOFF

holla muthf@%$$$!as!

Yo Yo Yooooo! Holla! :cool:
Dis is the ShizNank! Turbocharged to da Max!!! Let's see you top dis bigdog, buncha cracka wit an (s)

regal_yellow.jpg

Yo.jpg

regal_yellow3.jpg

regal_yellow5.jpg

Regal_yellow4.jpg

how did you get thoes tires under that car. do you know what a grand national is . whats the engine look like what you got a half car no good engine but good paint.

ha haa!

This has got to be one of the funniest threads I've ever seen! I laughed outloud at the office on this one. :eek: :biggrin: :D

shakes head ... the only thing worse than this car is the people that belive its real.. photochop.. hello.. :D :D

im faster said:
shakes head ... the only thing worse than this car is the people that belive its real.. photochop.. hello.. :D :D

It's hard to photochop shadows and the camera persons reflection in the bumper. :rolleyes:

By "donk" you mean "dunk" right?
As in dunk it in the river and put it out of its misery(as well as the monster that did this to it)

sure hope that regal has more than just a N/A 3.8 to pull those heavy wheels

88ZNX said:
sure hope that regal has more than just a N/A 3.8 to pull those heavy wheels

Wonder what the gear ratio is now with that tire height?

1.23's ? :biggrin:

323GTX said:
Wonder what the gear ratio is now with that tire height?

1.23's ? :biggrin:

Hah, you think the people who put those wheels on are smart enough to take things like that into account? Big wheels are a direct bolt-on. :tard:

I hate to admit I know this, but;
Its not a Donk, the regal is a box.
70s cars are "Donks"
80s cars are "Boxes"
90s cars are "Bubbles"

Anyone seen the 1/24 die cast of these at wal mart yet? And yes, there are 2 versions of an 87 regal on 24"s.
Now I must go hurl...

Well let me add my 2 cents...To each his own as far as taste....I will say it is real because just 2 days ago i saw a yellow/blue flamed regal, same model, on some 26's, i almost crashed the ttype looking...It was mega high...Thats how they roll here in the south (south florida) its becoming the norm.

No its real, there is a magazine that has alot of these

Cars on it, Too Big for me, Butt to each his own. Rock in Roll was Satin too many peoples parents, Rapp is still hated by many but is the most bought, and top selling type of music right now. You dont have to like it as many of the Baby boomers parents hated rock n roll as it took over and became popular, but this is starting to really become popular. I think the Magazine is called Donks also, Maybe someone from the Dirty Dirty knows what I am talking about.