Nicest Turbobuick on the Block!

say whaaaa?

Flyin... you must be smokin crack dog! Like yall know who i is, & where i was born and live now, huh? how bout you just crawl back in ya dirty a$$ garage and go feed ya wife some dogfood, cause thatsw what ya married to anyways.... come down herea and say that buncha smak to me, and ii'll slap ya harder than my biachhes!

As for the rest of ya'll on here, whattttzup! hi yall. I know some of yall dont' like me, but i'm human and I have feelins too. I'm usualy very happy and love Turbobiuck Cars. I had a GN once, but it got stolen from my house while i was slleeping and now this big yellow is protected in my GARage all snuggled in nice andd comfy sleepign like a little white kid waiting for St Nick to come down the Chimney!

Good Night yall and God Bless Us all Peace!!!!

If being flooded out was an issue, I'd think about it....like placing those rims on a 4x4 instead however.

What flyingn was saying is that your location is listed as being in Toms River, NJ and that the car you posted pics of has Florida tags on it. Also he is saying it doesnt have the turbo hood on it. No reason to jump down his throat because he pointing out the obvious.

it also does not have (more importantly) split front air dams under the car that ONLY turbo buicks have.. Its just someone messing and he don't even own this car.. Obvious..

my85grandnation said:
What flyingn was saying is that your location is listed as being in Toms River, NJ and that the car you posted pics of has Florida tags on it. Also he is saying it doesnt have the turbo hood on it. No reason to jump down his throat because he pointing out the obvious.

Flyin SKi punkmutha.... is that name a pollack name? ya mama musta dropped you on your head when yall was born Biacchh! ha haaa

Its simple, if you take a picture of the engine bay where we can tell it is in fact a picture of your car and that it is indeed turbo charged then we will believe you. But seeing how it is missing all those turbo specific parts including no intercooler scoop, its hard to believe that this car is in fact turbo.

I've shown you mine, show me yours :D

Attachments

• engine2.JPG
    engine2.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 169
  • HPIM2974.JPG
    HPIM2974.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 145
Wtf?

:eek:
Show me yours and Ill show you minez?" You are creepy yo! sounds like something a little white kids said to me in grade school- Ill show my 9" Turbo Shield to your wife while yourea at work you creepy crackas

I dont have anythang to pruve to you people regardin my car dog. I didnt come here to show you my turbocharger you buncha geeks As@@s. not all of you i'm saying this too, theres some of yall who r pretty nice homeys, so please dont get all mad and perpepetrate me

i love the rest of yall who r my freinds

Get off my D!@ck ! madicon biznitchsss :mad:

I know reading comprehension is not one of your strong points..........but please, STFU. No one here cares about you thumping your chest about how tight yo whip iz, how hard yo homies in you hood iz, how shiny yo mouf iz, how big yo rims iz, how many screenz you gots. Or how you be slappin people faster than "yo biatchezzz".

And no one cares about how black you iz. No one can see you. It is not an issue until you make sure it is an issue by coming out of the box with.........
"Yo Yo Yooooo! Holla!
Dis is the ShizNank! Turbocharged to da Max!!! Let's see you top dis bigdog, buncha cracka wit an (s),"

"Ya'll is a buncha jealous haters, you is!"

"ever hear of Santa Claus? yeah, he was white too wasnt he? "

"white hood ya honky white traiiler trash cracka!! yo momma"

"come down herea and say that buncha smak to me, and ii'll slap ya harder than my biachhes!"

"Flyin SKi punkmutha.... is that name a pollack name?"

"Get off my D!@ck ! madicon biznitchsss"

You think everyone here is jealous? Hatin? Maybe it is because your cheese mobile is really that ridiculous looking and you aren't smart enough to realize that.

And because no one here likes this ......."style", we are racist? While your newbie self starts posting calling everyone cracka?

Looks like a lack of self realization.

GNXRIPOFF said:
dont be frontin madhat

Ill come over there and... smoke yalls socks off at the track you Mutha...

even myy Ford can take you to the pavement
05_2.jpg

Show me yours and Ill show you minez?" You are creepy yo! sounds like something a little white kids said to me in grade school- Ill show my 9" Turbo Shield to your wife while yourea at work you creepy crackas

I dont have anythang to pruve to you people regardin my car dog. I didnt come here to show you my turbocharger you buncha geeks As@@s. not all of you i'm saying this too, theres some of yall who r pretty nice homeys, so please dont get all mad and perpepetrate me

i love the rest of yall who r my freinds

Get off my D!@ck ! madicon biznitchss

I think I'm lost???????? I couldn't figure out what was being said after the first word in this thread!???? :confused: Is this what our educational system of this country is becoming? If so, we are definately screwed! :biggrin:

jdpolzin said:
I think I'm lost???????? I couldn't figure out what was being said after the first word in this thread!???? :confused: Is this what our educational system of this country is becoming? If so, we are definately screwed! :biggrin:

Seriously can anyone here understand wtf he is trying to say in any of his posts?

Wanna hear somethin funny? Reasoon I picked GNxRipoff name is becausse when I wuz a kid, back in 1989 or so, I was around 25 years old, i used to have my own landscaping business and one of my nieghbors in New Jersey had just bought a real GnX Turbobuick, and I had a Monte SS, and he used to boast about how must faster his car wuz than minez. So... what i do?

When he went on vacation to Hawiaii ( is this how you spell it?) anywayz, i was doin the landscaping at his house, and and he left his GNX in the side of his house near the gate, I had my boyz go in the middle of the night and stole his rims and tires. I didnt do it myself, but i dared someone to do it, and they did over over a card game and they got only 150.00 dollars for all the rims/tires, and gave me 20.00 of it, for daring them!!! ha haaa! it wuz funny cause his car was left on cinder blocks, on the front and the back was on milk crates and 2 X4s :eek:

Just so you know i didnt physchically do it, but just bet and played trufth or dare with my homeboyz and dey did it not me. I just thaught it was really funny, and the guy with da GNx moved out of the neighborhood 1 yeaar later. I don't remmber what # his gnx was ? I fOgot. Also, I would never do anything like this anymore, so dont get any bad thoughts yalll... :biggrin:

This is a true storyy and just thougth i share a funny story with yall

guys,.. use your noggins. Ignore him.. DO not reply to any of his posts. Its obviously not a real person. This is what he wants.. IGNORE.

That is what I thought, but then again I've encountered some stupid people. Lat time I encountered someone this stupid (if he is not a troll) trying to rob me they saw the business end of a .45 ACP.

Also notice in the add on autotrader it mentions no where that it is a turbocharged Regal. You would think that if he is being this adamant on here about it being a turbo car he would be the same way in his own add. Yet another fact to prove this guy as a fake.

GNXRIPOFF you are a FELON, Your have ploted a crime which you had someone committ. You really make your race/U'r peps Look ????. How can someone like you owne a business ,with that kind of mentality, Are you still in business/digging dirt. This gay is a Dreamer, Dreaming about other people PRIZE. That all they do. You can't blame him , we all know what CRACK does, will this is perfect example of what the PROJECT does to you. The wheels cost more than the PUMPKIN couch... LOL. PLZ don`t bust a cap@my ride.