No more freakin emissions tests!!

TurboSlacker

SINISTR
Finally! 25 years has arrived for my 87 GN so no more lame azz emissions testing in WA State.
Since my tabs expired last year (intentionally) I had a bit of a hassle getting new tabs without the emissions test according to the WA DOL. Finally got it resolved so I'm legal and in full kill mode.

Next goal will be collector plates in 5 more years then no more annual tab renewal. Need to figure how to do that while keeping my personalized plate - too cool to give up.

I was able to get Historic Vehicle plates at 25 years here in Oregon.

No more emissions & no more annual tags. The plate is somewhat homely but I can get used to it.

~JM~

Dan - Now that you're done being hasseled by "the man" does this we can expect some smack talk between you and Josh?? :D

Mike

Pretty sure I got Josh covered on that one but all my parts stacked together are probably faster. :D

Mike

I just need a couple sunny days with nothing better to do and I will be stomping on Dan again! I guess at that point I will need tabs too cause mine hasn't been tabed in a few yrs, atleast I can leave the CAT on the shelf.