No more waste spark. Kinda.

I was looking at Bob's setup in BG.:smile:

boostingbuick what kind of TB is on your car?

It's about time someone ask me about this. My throttlebody is from a 1999 Land Rover Discovery 4.0. I worked for Land Rover and found the stock tb. to be 70mm and a challenge. Works great, but I would have saved some money buying the one that should have gone on the car. But I am the only one with one and that makes me an oddball.:biggrin:

Besides the rear main and intake gaskets leaking they were great trucks. Made alot of money working on those things. I would own one. But If I had to pay someone else to work on it I would go broke. Its the history of the truck that me like them, till BMW and Ford got ahold of them. Now they are just another POS suv. Oh well.

Yes. Like Bob said, its not because two coils are firing at once, its the polarity of the spark. This will remove the ground firing spark.

Yes. Like Bob said, its not because two coils are firing at once, its the polarity of the spark. This will remove the ground firing spark.

The ground firing is not a problem either, it is the strength of these coils that makes it work
Mike