Northern Il Buicks, 110 Oct At The Pump In Fox River Grove For $3.29!!!!

Spoolinup

Get out the 02 sensors, the CITGO on route 12 in Fox River Grove has 110 octane (leaded) for $3.29!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek:

The Citgo number is 847 973 0007

Get out the street slicks, this summer is going to be a blast Northern Illinois Buicks. :D

Make sure you pass it on so that they keep it at the pump and hopefully they will not get greedy and up the price. That price and octane kills all other race gas prices and ratings out here.

Ahhh, the sweet smell of rubber in the mourning.

geez 3.29 thats a steal. They want a lil under 4 dollars for 101 by me at Gas City(munster,IN). Dont xpect that 3.29 to last since they are talking about regular unleaded hitting 3 dollars over the summer. Start buying 55gallon drums now and stock up.....damn greedy IL bastards.

Dan

What intersection is that near?? I just got some 100 unleaded in Schaumburg... 3.59 gal. Guess I could run that all 110 all summer instead.

Mike

CAN YOU DIG IT??

Looks like cruise night in Crystal Lake will be much more interesting!!

I know AC DELCO is gonna get tired of paying warranty on my 3 wire O2's real quick now that I can get 110 leaded down the street!:D

Spoolinup -- we should hook up and chat.

Thunder -- We definately need to hook up. You're practically right next door. What color is your car??

Man! You guys better jump on that deal. I could never get that luckey. Maby thay want jack the price up after they see all of you purchasing the liquid gold.

Tdog , you have 110 in your town for $3.49 a gallon! I just got some about a week ago at the 76 station.. already killed two 02's :mad:

Get the heated O2, it works! I run race fuel all of the time in my GN. No problems with heated O2.

From what I heard about the race gas in schaumburg, it actually went down like .50 cents this year due to the amount guys were buying. The 100 oct on 60 and 83 only went up like .25 cents in the last 3 years. I can live with that.

So lets see if that holds true for the Citgo. I know this, there is definitely going to be alot of guys getting it on thursday's hot rod night in crystal lake. Lets hope that maybe another station gets high octane and they all start competing for our dollar.

It is against the law to dispense leaded fuel into a street vehicle......what is up? or has IL withdrawn from the EPA?

Good point Azgn. Maybe Illinois feels like killing catalytic converters and valves and creating more revenue for new car sales?

But I found another 110 octane hook up. At a Marathon for $3.99 a gallon. Where the hell have I been these last 6 years? Oh well, I know where I going to be every friday evening now.

The fuel pump nozzle will not fit into the cars fuel tank. You have to fill a jug then put it in the car. All of the pumps I have seen are like this.

Theres the answer, they are gonna make you work for it.

Just bring two 5 gallon cans and fill em up, pour em in and keep the tap flowing for more to bring home 10 gallons for your lawn mower. ;) I've heard crazier (nitrous).

I'm gonna head over there tonight and check it out. I would imagine they are using the larger nozzle size to dispense leaded fuel. A minor inconvenience.

Let there be boost....and lots of it.

Originally posted by MJRWOOD
I'm gonna head over there tonight and check it out. I would imagine they are using the larger nozzle size to dispense leaded fuel. A minor inconvenience.

Let there be boost....and lots of it.
So bring a funnel to put in the tank,,then filler uppppppp:cool:

Takes a while to fill'er up through a trans funnel, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do!:cool:

TYPO! That Citgo station is in Fox Lake, not Fox River Grove.

Anyways I filled up with 100 out in Elgin last night for $3.79/gallon at the Mobil on McClean Blvd. then hit Crystal Lake. Passed a white 86 T Type and waved. Was that any of you guys??? (I was in my Black WE4 lookalike) Downtown Crystal Lake cruise night just gets bigger and bigger every year.

Oh man do you guys have it lucky. We've got a place about 5 miles away that has Sunoco 116 at the pump (around back of a heating & diesel fuel dist.)... but it's about $7.25 a gallon:(

-Banning.

Oooops, Fox Lake. Good thing I left the number.

$7.25 a gallon, Damn!!!!
The MAN probably put a big smiley face on the pump so while your pumping you have no choice to but to look at it.