Norwalk Track Rental

mgmshar

The air is cool, and the season is coming to an end. Don't miss your chance to participate in the NORWALK TRACK RENTAL being held on Friday, September 30th. Please let myself or WOT4ME know if you are interested in attending. See the link below for more details:

LINK

Thanks!

Good deal, Gus. BTW, if you know of anyone who may want to help out at the tree or bleach box, they're most welcome! :smile:

Patty

Patty,
just wondering.. Is there c-16 available at norwalk.

Ramchargers was my source and they are no more !! :(

I don't know why, but they don't have C-16 at Norwalk. Try calling Angelucci's on Romeo Plank, just north of 21 Mile Rd. @ 586-412-8442.
Partly sunny and a hi of 62 degrees on Friday!!

Patty

Just a quick request from those that attended Norwalk. Could you please check your time slips for an extra. I made a pass @ 2:00 in the right lane. There was also a car in the left lane (Black GN I think). It's possible that when you picked up your time slip you might have gotten the slip for both lanes. If not but you made a pass in the left lane @2:00 with a car in the right lane could you let me know. I'm trying to get the numbers from that pass. It was a mid 10 pass and I would like to get all the numbers for my log book.
As an added note I had a blast at the rental. The weather was perfect and the track was glued. Thanks to those that put this event together. If you were not there you missed a great time. Thanks, Phil

Thanks Guys!

I was able to get a bunch of stuff sorted out with my car and suspension. I ended up making my best past latter in the evening program. With as packed as Friday nights are it would've never happend if I didn't get a few runs in earlier so thanks again. The tires had a different run out and swaping left to right along with a shock adjustment fixed everything. Wish you guys would've stuck around for my 8.74 pass.

Yikes, Chris! We stayed until about 7:30- wish it had been longer! Good to hear you got things THAT sorted out, and congrats on the new sig.

Phil- sure hope your 2:00 timeslip turns up- they were ALL keepers! ;)

Patty