Nov. 17th, Silver Dollar Raceway

Psychoholic

Street Lethal Stangs Presents:

BS Stops Here 2002

Kinda like our Grudge Wars event, but bigger.

We will actually have the race figured out this time way ahead of time. And lots of heads up racing.

We had such a great time with you guys last time, we figured we should invite you again. You guys really know what the hobby is all about and we'd love to have ya.

http://www.street-lethal.com/bs2002.html

Chris (Psychoholic)
President Street Lethal Stangs
www.street-lethal.com

Lethal what??

NO PROBLEM!!! This time we won't have the BUICK Nats interferring w/ the attendance!!:D :D You can EXPECT a group from the DARKSIDE to be there!! Bring money!!:eek: :eek:

Hey, BUICK folks, When is the BOP race at Reynolds?? Thot it was bout that same time??
OK, LOTSA time to get your $hit in 1 bag and be ready for these guys!! I got my problems sorted out and will be there!!:p :p
[I hope low 12's @135 will do!!;) ]

UP TO IT???

we'll give it a good ol boys try!! What with the reputation you "moosetwang" boys have for sandbaggin, there could be most anything show up from Brand's "stock" 10" tire car to Blakeney's P/S car, all entered as stockers!!! We may not be the top dog when the day's over, but you can be sure you'll remember you got a shot from the "DARKSIDE" fired across your hood scoop!!:D :D :D

I'm trying to talk Brad into bringing the outlaw car out, but there is a race that weekend, so I don't know if he'll make it.

In all honesty, every time we do an event in the future, we are gonna invite you guys.

Not a single person had a bad thing to say about you guys and the general consensus was 'Those guys rock'

One of the more notable things was when my buddy Dustin couldn't get his car right, I walked over there and saw 3 GN guys standing there helping. That spoke very profoundly to me.

Better be careful, I think some folks are gunnin for ya. One of my other buddies asked me:

'Is that sick fast GN gonna be there in November?'
'I hope so'
'Well bring out the black car for him this time (then this malicious smile)'

It's all in fun, I'm glad you guys understand that, some folks just don't get it.

Chris (Psychoholic)

FUN??

Chris, THIS IS NOT FUN!! It's revenge!!!LOL!! Actually it was ALOT of fun. I was surprized to see as many GN's as there were!!
Ol BLACK BART will most likely be there.. Gotta change the oil and some new plugs and we'll be ready to do what we can.
Hopefully the hoses will stay on and the damn thing will get some low 11's...
This could turn into a real fun project and could draw alot of cars once the word gets out!!

Tell your bud, he's NOT ALLOWED to have a black car, unless it's a GN!! Mustangs should be lite blu or pink!!:D :D

Oooh, I'm gonna tell my wife on you!

She has a Black 96 Cobra, and I have a Black 97 Cobra.

How about this, we'll leave the white hood on the black coupe, just so you don't mistake it for something slow with a 6 cylinder in it. (joke)

=)

Chris (Psychoholic)

WHITE HOOD??

I thot ALL "worm cars" had 6 cylinders in them.. Guess I made an error.My conclusion was based on their timeslips!!
The white hood will be appropiate.. Then some will think it's a skunk!!!:D :D :D

CU later, gotta finish up the roll bar install on the "slowly black car"!!;) ;)

Heheheh...I'll be there, but this time it won't puke the head gasket. Guess that means it's time to start on that "good" motor so I don't have to worry about driving over the crank when I crank the boost up. I won't be close to the ol geezer :D but I think we can push 125 or so, especially in that beautiful cool fall weather. This is gonna be one more fun outing. See ya'll there.

If you guys could do me a small favor and tell everybody you know with a fast car. Old metal, new metal, in between metal, etc... I really want this to be a great event, and for it to grow year after year, isn't that how all the other big races start off?

Now, don't get me wrong, I love the fact that there is no waiting in the staging lanes to race, but I'm not a big fan of 10 minutes passing and nobody is going down the track. Hell, with having the track open for racing for 6 hours, if we had a 100 cars, you still wouldn't have to wait in the staging lanes more than a minute or 2.

Thanks guys,

Chris (Psychoholic)
El Presidente Los Street Lethal Stangs

Hmmm, I'll post this on jaxracing.com and see if there's any interest. There's some pretty quick rides in Jacksonville, so maybe a few of them will be game for a day at the track. There's also a few nice cars around here ( including a few Buicks..:D ), so I'll put out the word locally. Should be a very nice get together, even though the main course will be roast horsemeat......:D :D ;)

MOOSTWANG DEAL??

WOULD BE NICE, if the moostwang folks could get the track for the Sunday of the BOP!! make it a deal worth the out of state guys to travel to and have 3 days to tear up some stuff!!:D :D
HOW BOUT IT??

[That way they could come down on Sat and have a preview of what's to come!!!];) ;)

I wish I had known ahead of time that you guys had the track for that weekend.

Unfortunately for us, it's a little late to change the date. We've been trying to contact that folks at different magazines about sending people down, and if we get them down there at all it will be a miracle, but if we change the date again (like we did twice last year for that race, and 3 times for the last race) we'll look like idiots who can't get the schedule right.

Maybe when we do another Spring event we can work together and you guys get the track saturday and we get it sunday for a weekend of racing!

I still hope to see you guys down there on the 17th. We still got somethin for ya! =)

Chris (Psychoholic)

OK, since it's only a little over a month away, figured it was time for a bump TTT. Should be a day of fun whooping up on the mustangs....:D :D

I will be there but am wondering if us buick owners get the 'member' discount?

Street Lethal

Dang if I had my turbo bug back together I would come up and play. Went 11.57 in street trim. Putting in a little bigger bullet and it won't be ready by then.

SHoot I will come watch anyways.

Silver Dollar Raceway - November 17th

This is how it is:

For about 3/4's of the day its going to be grudge racing. We'll have a little bit of nonsense racing (racing tow vehicles, maybe a go-cart vs a lawn mower, that kinda stuff) then we'll do eliminations.

Racing style is heads up, fastest car wins the pot, sorta thing.

4 classes.

Street Tire Champion - Races fastest on street tires. Not drag radials, true radials.

Drag Radial Champion (provided we have enough people on DR's to make it worth while) - Fastest on Drag Radials, this does not include E/T Streets.

Anything but slicks champion (nuff folks, it's a class. And we'll work on a better name later). Street tires, DR's and E/T Streets. Fastest wins.

Slick Tire Champion - Fastest mofo on slicks.

If we don't have enough people for seperate classes for DR's and DOT Slicks, then they get lumped together.

Then for fun I think we might take the winner of each of the classes, and run them heads up too to determine 'Overall Winner - Street Lethal's BS Stops Here 2002'.

I'm going to talk to one of our sponsors into footing the bill for some trophies or plaques. Also would like to give out a trophy or plaque for 'Long Haul Award' (for whomever came the furthest to race), 'Bad Luck Award' (self explanatory
), and 'Best Club Turnout Award' (to be given out to the club with the most folks racing).

2 of our sponsors have already agreed to chip in some money to have shirts printed for the club, and they will be on sale at the race. If we can swing it we'll have shirts printed specifically for the race to be sold at the event commemorating the race.

And the concession stand will be open.

Chris (Psychoholic)
President - Street Lethal Stangs
http://www.street-lethal.com

Payouts

Chris, Given most "moosetwangs" are in need of serious help beating a "lil old V-6" BUICK, I will donate a free fuel injector cleaning to the winner of the slick tire class...:cool: :cool:
[I'll most likely save some money doing it, as it'll no doubt be only 6 injectors!!!!!]:p :p :p

I'll bring a letterhead w/ the address to ship to and the info as to what will be done to the injectors.
The winner will have only to get them to me and I will clean and flow test the set and mail them back, post prepaid.

Best be an ad or 2 during the day too!!..:D :D :D