Nov. 17th, Silver Dollar Raceway

Chuck, what is the name of your company? So I make sure it is known what deal your offering and see if I can't get you a slot on the shirts. =)

Jectorz

The name is CODY MOTORSPORTS.
I'll be the guy in the black car that sounds funny!!!:p :p :p

hmmm, i'm in Asheville N.C. about 4 hours away. i usd to own a T-type but now own a turbo stang.... so i guess i'm welcome and hated all at the same time. ;)

how much is entry fee and how tough will "tech" be..?

You certainly won't be hated by the stang crowd!

$10 for everybody thru the gate.

$5 for paid members of street lethal stangs and fast fords (we are running a special the day of the race, you can join our wonderful club for only $15 the day of the race, but you have to pay your $10 for your tech card to race)

An additional $10 to race if you aren't a member.

(basically if you aren't a member coming thru the gate, it's $20)

Not bad for the amount of runs you'll be able to get in!

Hope to see you guys this weekend. 7 days and counting!

Chris 'GN Slayer' (Psychoholic) :D

MOOSETWANG ROAST

The "prez" wrote..

Chris 'GN Slayer' (Psychoholic)

old Geezer says "slay this"!!!!:D :D :D
We'll be there too. Only we'll have 6 cyls, a T-400, and a "little hairdryer"...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Truthfully Chuck, I might not even be racing my car this weekend. It's just not ready for the abuse I give it (and it barely stays running).

I might tho, I haven't completely made up my mind yet.

it's about a 5 hour ride from here, i can't justify it on a maybe.. we'll see how the week progresses..

Dang....With temps like those I hope it doesn't rain, but it's still not looking all that good. Hopefully that next front will speed up and push through on Friday & Saturday instead of Sat & Sunday. Oh well, all we can do is wait and see.

it's a T72. i'm using the factory electronics with a 75mm pro-m blow thru bullet air meter. some people say you need a custom chip with the 42# injectors but so far it's been fine. it's just like driving a stock mustang, except it goes 129mph in the 1/4 at 10psi and pump gas :) i'm hoping to crank the boost to 15 at silver dollar so i don't get embarassed by those little V6 cars :D

WoooHoooo....Weather is looking much better for Sunday now. It's definitely gonna be turbo weather with a high temp of 52..:D :D If the forecast stays the same, it's gonna be a nice day for racing (and kicking mustang arse)..;) :D