Oh no! My GN is down ...

Red Regal T

I hate when that happens! :mad: Just converting to LS1 rear disc brakes from the stock drum brakes. It's gonna take a few days, but looking forward to having 12" rotors on all four corners, as GNs should have come from the factory in the first place. Already have one side cut and drilled. Ready to cut and drill the other side. :smile:

Making steady progress, but still a ways to go. Had to make shock relocation brackets, too.

Attachments

• Picture 267.jpg
    Picture 267.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 336
  • Picture 268.jpg
    Picture 268.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 335
  • Picture 270.jpg
    Picture 270.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 346
Brakes look Great ! (and pretty ;) )
Keep an eye on the shock brackets though, so they don't twist on you.

Brakes look Great ! (and pretty ;) )
Keep an eye on the shock brackets though, so they don't twist on you.

Ya, I'd recommend pinning the shock brackets to keep them from twisting.

wattup red, its mark from the westcoast!

looking titties! hey how much you got in that set up, I'm about to do the s10's up front.

I hope FL has been good to you man.

Ya, I'd recommend pinning the shock brackets to keep them from twisting.

Yeah, I'm lookin' at that, but not so easy. The shock stud hole is raised on bump at least a 1/4". The bracket is sitting on that bump instead of flush on a flat surface which would make it easy to pin. I'll have to figure something. I thought I wouldn't need brackets, so of course, it's a work in progress. ;)

wattup red, its mark from the westcoast!

looking titties! hey how much you got in that set up, I'm about to do the s10's up front.

I hope FL has been good to you man.

Hi Mark. I'm good and thanks for the kind words. I'd see you in the political forum but free speech is dead here. It's a trend being implemented by the jews who control America.

On the brakes, I have around $225 in the rears. I couldn't find rotors at the yard. New ones were about $85 with tax and I got the Hawk HPS pads. They were around $75. I got the rest, calipers and backing plate, for about $40. Not too bad. I did the LS1s on the front also. :)

John is my Idol!

I applaude free speech, simple......... don;t read what you don;t like!

looks great John!

looks great John!

So if someone yells fire in a crowded theater...I should cover my ears? Wouldn't it be too late? I think Johnny should just spew his hatred elsewhere and not try to ruin turbobuick.com. I agree, he certainly has the right to insult anyone he desires....but when I'm reading through a thread it is hard to just skip over his replies. :rolleyes:

Fire in a crowded theatre? Hardly. I'm not even going to entertain your false charge of hatred. This is a ploy instigated and created by those who have brainwashed you, and of course any of you who believe hate has anything to do with it, it's because there are people who hate America and are deliberately taking it away from you. I mentioned who they were a couple posts back. Unfortunately, I am forbidden from discussing these issues. I have been banned from the poltical forum where I should be allowed to voice my opinion, but because my opinion doesn't conform to a few whiners here, my right to free speech as an American who loves this country, and cares enough to even warn those who will not wake up, has been silenced. Just who's boots are we licking around here? Who's wars are we fighting? Who are our soldiers dying for? Think about it.

looks great John!

It seem that free speech is not honored at TB.com. There is a political forum, and though any silly lie FOX news reports can be discussed ad nauseum in that forum, opposing views are not allowed. They are forbidden. I just received a threat of banning. Shane has been "more than patient". :rolleyes: I see. I have my rights taken away, and he's been patient. :rolleyes:

It seem that free speech is not honored at TB.com. There is a political forum, and though any silly lie FOX news reports can be discussed ad nauseum in that forum, opposing views are not allowed. They are forbidden. I just received a threat of banning. Shane has been "more than patient". :rolleyes: I see. I have my rights taken away, and he's been patient. :rolleyes:

we both know that, can't do anything about it. I still can't even PAY to get a certain someones to admit certain truths about certain parts/purchases, even when I am starring at their invoices and project designs lol. I haven't told you the china parts story yet, its the best one so far. Could ez'ly be a book or at least a few chapters for a tb buick ha! Get ready, im coming to FL in xmas. Might get really stupid and organize a get together, I always have fun kicking it with the FL guys.

I am curious to see if those brakes help you hold more psi @ the line or at a dead stop vs the big drum rear aluminums.

Opposing views are fine in my book. Even your idol, David Duke, Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, has a right to give his views. Turbobuick.com just isn't the place for them.

we both know that, can't do anything about it. I still can't even PAY to get a certain someones to admit certain truths about certain parts/purchases, even when I am starring at their invoices and project designs lol. I haven't told you the china parts story yet, its the best one so far. Could ez'ly be a book or at least a few chapters for a tb buick ha! Get ready, im coming to FL in xmas. Might get really stupid and organize a get together, I always have fun kicking it with the FL guys.

I am curious to see if those brakes help you hold more psi @ the line or at a dead stop vs the big drum rear aluminums.

I am sick of the cheap shots by both of you. You both are like teenagers... When you grow up, you can come back to the board... You have no respect for anyone but yourselves...

Enjoy your vacations together and see if you can swap stories on stupid and immature you have to be to post this stuff in a Brake and Tire section of a Buick Board...

BYE:wink:

f'ing eh' Shane its about time......

I just find it ironically funny they both try, and add "tech" help but still can't stop themselves from bashing the members of the forum in some way.

I am sick of the cheap shots by both of you. You both are like teenagers... When you grow up, you can come back to the board... You have no respect for anyone but yourselves...

Enjoy your vacations together and see if you can swap stories on stupid and immature you have to be to post this stuff in a Brake and Tire section of a Buick Board...

BYE:wink:

I'm sorry for them but I completely understand. It's like taking a stripper to church so she can perform. It belongs somewhere else and not here. And they really don't have respect for them selves if they're willing to do this kind of crap.:mad:

Ya' know...when I saw the title to this thread a couple of days ago, my first thought was that Red would somehow bring up the jew thing. You know..."my GN is down because of the worldwide jewish conspiracy."

I was wrong.

Good move, Shane. Thanks.

On the brakes, I have around $225 in the rears. I couldn't find rotors at the yard. New ones were about $85 with tax and I got the Hawk HPS pads. They were around $75. I got the rest, calipers and backing plate, for about $40. Not too bad. I did the LS1s on the front also. :)

What did you use for hubs on the front brakes?