Operation: Trackday

I'm in York, pa

We have a member in york PA. We are on the turbobuick s.com toward the bottom is the MAGNA section. Stop by and check us out. A couple of us are getting into road racing and we are heading to millville this Sunday for a porsche track day. We will be there with a TT Porsche and a Nissan GTR this Sunday.

Awesome work!
I'll be doing some frame work as well in the future. The things you have done answered a lot of my questions.
It's amazing how bad the factory welds are. Real poo-poo! The factory welds on mine are embarrassing. lol
Thanks for the pics and details.

That was awesome. Work is super top notch, I wish I had that kind of talent. :)

Any new updates?!?!
I haven't been able to work on my GN in a couple months but I am anxious to get back to it! I did put the body back on temporarily to check some clearance concerns I had. I don't have any coilovers mounted yet so its just sitting on blocks between the frame and axle.

Is anybody else having trouble seeing my pictures in the first part of this thread? ..Either my computer is acting funny or most of my pictures are gone in this build thread!!

Is anybody else having trouble seeing my pictures in the first part of this thread? ..Either my computer is acting funny or most of my pictures are gone in this build thread!!
I can see pictures just fine.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Really nice work. After going through all the work, if you had to do it again, would you just buy a Swartz chassis? Seems like it would cost the same and not take 100's of hours?
Mike

Wow!! Great build. Digging the super wide wheels.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyum!

Wow that is an incredible build.....I dont know how I have missed this thread?

Very impressive work there...........I dont know if you mentioned it but what do you do for a living? Are you a fabricator by trade or are all your skills just a natural progression?

Excellent work the metal fabbing is fantastic....my hats off to you!;)

Have you had any updates? Bumping the thread a bit. I love what you did with the frame, now to back to the first few pages and re-read.

I'm not sure how I've missed this but great work.. I thought heavily about eliminating my ac like you did and if I would have seen your install I probably would have...

The mini tub and frame mods are fantastic. I love how you made it appear stock (except for the crappy stock welds) ;)

Beautiful build. Workmanship is unreal. Wish I could weld like that. Should be a beast when your done.

Not much new. I did pick up a pair of used Recaros that I will be having reupholstered to match the original black/grey. I wanted these because they look period correct in a GN. Not too modern or crazy looking but still have way better bolstering than stock seats.