Orange County GNs

ledzeppac

Ok so I have seen about 3 Gns running around this week... Maybe its the same one but I saw one up by me in Yorba Linda, and two by Chapman University. I didn't recognize the car or the driver. Anyone just buy a GN? They looked nice. Or are they the hidden owners that never come out and play? :rolleyes:

PS. My car still sucks, and now the paint is fading.

:)

the one with fat rears and skinnies up front is a friend of mine, Ray. Just bought another GN, this one is sick and its his fastest yet. Big 70 seriers turbo under the hood.

Lives in Orange.

I saw one driving down yorba linda a couple days ago right next to cal state fullerton, my brother said the guy goes to fullerton college. Looked like a real nice car younger guy didn't recongnize him but only saw him for a second.

Brian,

Did you find a replacement car? I heard you and Morgan checked out that POS in Long Beach that supposedly has 9k miles on it over the weekend. Hey, I saw a reasonable looking 1 owner t-type on Ebay earlier today located in So. Cal. with 112k miles. Have you contaced the guy? BTW, Morgan said you might come down to help me move this weekend. ;)

Neal

BGN8711 said:
I saw one driving down yorba linda a couple days ago right next to cal state fullerton, my brother said the guy goes to fullerton college. Looked like a real nice car younger guy didn't recongnize him but only saw him for a second.

I got a very nice looking 87 turbo T forsale clean inside and out 104k miles motor nicely rebuilt at 96k car has never seen the track in its life and just recently passed the california smog test less than month ago has new plates, pre-owned by an old lady who drove it 15 miles to work back and forth for most of its life., texas car now california car so there is no rust on it at all, solid runner white black out trimm, blue interior, sale for 10k non negotiable.. :)

Neal,
haha that car was funny, 9k miles, that thing was lucky if it only had 109k miles. I'd be more than willing to come down and help with the move this weekend, as well as my brother. I'm assuming it'll be saturday? I'm free saturday and sunday, friday might be a little more difficult. I'll defenitely call Morgan this week to find out when he's going down there and see what's going on exactly. So hopefully I'll be seeing you this weekend, as for the car I'm interviewing for a job next week. Once I get the job I'm gonna start looking for a car, because I know I'm going to need a small loan to get a car that I want. Which is probably a good thing I need to start building my credit anyways. see ya in a couple days,

Brian

Brian,

If you can make it down on Saturday that would be great but if you're busy it's no problem. I think we'll have enough man power on hand. Let's face it my condo is only 1 bedroom so there's not that much stuff to move. Then again I have plenty of crap in my garage. ;)

Neal

BGN8711 said:
Neal,
haha that car was funny, 9k miles, that thing was lucky if it only had 109k miles. I'd be more than willing to come down and help with the move this weekend, as well as my brother. I'm assuming it'll be saturday? I'm free saturday and sunday, friday might be a little more difficult. I'll defenitely call Morgan this week to find out when he's going down there and see what's going on exactly. So hopefully I'll be seeing you this weekend, as for the car I'm interviewing for a job next week. Once I get the job I'm gonna start looking for a car, because I know I'm going to need a small loan to get a car that I want. Which is probably a good thing I need to start building my credit anyways. see ya in a couple days,

Brian

wiked87gn said:
I got a very nice looking 87 turbo T forsale clean inside and out 104k miles motor nicely rebuilt at 96k car has never seen the track in its life and just recently passed the california smog test less than month ago has new plates, pre-owned by an old lady who drove it 15 miles to work back and forth for most of its life., texas car now california car so there is no rust on it at all, solid runner white black out trimm, blue interior, sale for 10k non negotiable.. :)

.....right :rolleyes: I do believe the "never been to the track" part though :biggrin:

-scott wile

It might have been in the parking lot once or twice. ;)

Neal

Chevota said:
.....right :rolleyes: I do believe the "never been to the track" part though :biggrin:

-scott wile

Chevota said:

-scott wile

Scott , i can vouch for this this car, i know when a car has been to the track and when they have not, you wont find a hint of rubber on this car behind the rear wheel bumpers or in the frame where the rubber collects and this car has NO i repeat again NO dents or cracks on the quarter pannels or A pannels above the windows., and when i say this car has never been repainted you can take that to the bank, i will pay you $200.00 cash if you can prove to me this car has been to the track no BS.. 80+ year old lady owned it prior to the new owner who lived in texas bought it from her, then he rebuilt the shortblock at 96K and gave it to his old lady as a daily driver for 2 yrs, she drove it back and forth to work a total of 16 miles before i got my hands on it so u better believe it, it has never seen the track.. :) here are some pics you be the judge oh and yeah i am not a racer trying to prove out there that i got the fastest grand national around because i know i dont i just love my car and enjoy driving it, no need to take it to track at all :)

Attachments

• reartire.JPG
    reartire.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 81
  • reardriverside.JPG
    reardriverside.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 82
  • frontdriverside2.JPG
    frontdriverside2.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 92
  • driverside.JPG
    driverside.JPG
    117.6 KB · Views: 88
  • driversside3.JPG
    driversside3.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 86
Kevin,

Looks like a nice car but $10K is a bit high don't you think?

Neal

wiked87gn said:
Scott , i can vouch for this this car, i know when a car has been to the track and when they have not, you wont find a hint of rubber on this car behind the rear wheel bumpers or in the frame where the rubber collects and this car has NO i repeat again NO dents or cracks on the quarter pannels or A pannels above the windows., and when i say this car has never been repainted you can take that to the bank, i will pay you $200.00 cash if you can prove to me this car has been to the track no BS.. 80+ year old lady owned it prior to the new owner who lived in texas bought it from her, then he rebuilt the shortblock at 96K and gave it to his old lady as a daily driver for 2 yrs, she drove it back and forth to work a total of 16 miles before i got my hands on it so u better believe it, it has never seen the track.. :) here are some pics you be the judge oh and yeah i am not a racer trying to prove out there that i got the fastest grand national around because i know i dont i just love my car and enjoy driving it, no need to take it to track at all :)

not really neal, this car is worth every penny, i have seen other ones around that are not in good of shape as this one for close if not more than what i am selling mine, i bought this car in texas for almost the same price that i am selling it for and i had some bugs to work out on it, ask Lou he knows and help me out working them out, now the car is a solid runner has a lot of good mods done to it basically the only things that this car need to run in the 11's is 20 psi,duckweiller neck IC and a trannie cooler other than that the car runs perfect and i got 24MPG driving here from austin texas. so 10K is not high at all as a matter of fact i think is a bit on the low side, the right buyer will come along and buy it and i know they will enjoy it very much, this weekend i am replacing the rear bumper fillers they were cracked from the sun in texas so brand new ones are going in with fresh paint :).. i got 3 pages of mods done to this car, including ported heads, intake, assembled with single steel shim gasket for higher compresion, 3 inch dual exaust with an atr downpipe (stock size),rjc power plate, propane injection, bodine radiator, gauges,trannie shift kit, the list goes on and on, it is a nice car with a solid roof top. :) and no headliner sagging.

burnouts?

You sure it wasn't the little old lady from Pasadena?

Rubber or mud? :confused:

Attachments

• rubber.JPG
    rubber.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 150
Chevota said:
You sure it wasn't the little old lady from Pasadena?

Rubber or mud? :confused:

more like dirt after doing a 5psi launch on street tires, if you notice the car has texas plate on it not california plates, please pay more attention. do me a favor, go out and buy yourself a Real GN or anything buick with a motor in it, if you need a load maybe i can help you out and sponsor your new Real turbo regal car. :biggrin:

Attachments

• passengersidefront.JPG
    passengersidefront.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 146
It seemed high to me. I sold my Limited about 18 month ago with 46k miles, a high dollar repaint ($3k) and a lot of mods too, including but not limited to ATR front mount, TA49, bluetops,KB stainless headers and downpipe, Hooker exhaust for $10 K. I can post pics if you like.

Neal

wiked87gn said:
not really neal, this car is worth every penny, i have seen other ones around that are not in good of shape as this one for close if not more than what i am selling mine, i bought this car in texas for almost the same price that i am selling it for and i had some bugs to work out on it, ask Lou he knows and help me out working them out, now the car is a solid runner has a lot of good mods done to it basically the only things that this car need to run in the 11's is 20 psi,duckweiller neck IC and a trannie cooler other than that the car runs perfect and i got 24MPG driving here from austin texas. so 10K is not high at all as a matter of fact i think is a bit on the low side, the right buyer will come along and buy it and i know they will enjoy it very much, this weekend i am replacing the rear bumper fillers they were cracked from the sun in texas so brand new ones are going in with fresh paint :).. i got 3 pages of mods done to this car, including ported heads, intake, assembled with single steel shim gasket for higher compresion, 3 inch dual exaust with an atr downpipe (stock size),rjc power plate, propane injection, bodine radiator, gauges,trannie shift kit, the list goes on and on, it is a nice car with a solid roof top. :) and no headliner sagging.

750H.P.V6 said:
It seemed high to me. I sold my Limited about 18 month ago with 46k miles, a high dollar repaint ($3k) and a lot of mods too, including but not limited to ATR front mount, TA49, bluetops,KB stainless headers and downpipe, Hooker exhaust for $10 K. I can post pics if you like.

Neal

Pm sent to neal. Hey can u send me some pics for giggles :biggrin:

750H.P.V6 said:

Neal

18 months ago is quite a long time neal, times have change and this cars are becoming more and more desired by most people who know them and bear in mind this car has never been beat up like most TR's have and has original paint job, once you paint a car like this actually should drop the price down instead of up you should know that better than I, btw you can buy my whole car for the price that you sold your stage II engine, I heard he is running 7.4 at irwindale and cant make it go any faster LOL. there is a guy name Bob whos LOU build an engine for he is running 6.90's with 20 pounds of boost at 101mph at the same track with a 3.8 engine and just a few bolt ons. :) see you all in Vegas.