Other than your Buick, What does it for you?

The '36 Chevy that's languishing in my garage....

Attachments

• 2478237_1_full.jpg
    2478237_1_full.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 146
I totally agree with what you say - I was a FF for 18 years in my local community long ago, trained all the way though Instructor and such and spent a lot of time specializing in vehicle rescue and hazmat as well. I remember the days before airpacks were required for vehicle fires - ugh. Marriage/kids and career caused me to stop - if either of my kids want to do it, I will support it. It was some of the best experiences I've ever had.

as for other than Buicks since I don't have one right now, the project car in my sig has kept me busy for the last couple of weeks, I'm about to turn that over to the wife as a DD. (Anyone want to buy a '05 Volvo XC70 w/36.5k miles?)

Yep no matter how bad of a day youve had when the pager goes off it doesnt matter anymore :D I assist teaching at Delaware state and am known as one of the "crack heads" we get that name since we sit in the burn building all day long during the summer :eek: :D I crushed my hand around this time last year and couldnt run a call for 3 months I went CRAZY I wouldnt know what to do without it :smile: I run with 5 local stations and in 3 states rofl

Hey Richard, its good to hear from you! Is that your new house? Looks awesome!! Hows things going ?

Jason

Yep, that's the post-Katrina homestead. Going good down here. Still working my J.O.B. and running my real estate investment company on my days off. No downtime to speak of, but it'll be worth it in the end.

Traveling in style............looking for some wire rims to go with it.....maybe some 20's............I'll give unique autosports a call and see what they can do :biggrin:

Attachments

• Dwayne's shit 175 (Small).jpg
    Dwayne's shit 175 (Small).jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 130
I got hooked on the turbo diesel not as fast as the hybrid monte but you got to love the black soot. lol

2004 Subaru WRX STi, 550awhp on pump.
GVSU1.jpg

Desert1.jpg

7.jpg

install1.jpg

Almost2.jpg

Chick16.jpg

2003 Subaru WRX wagon, selling for an '03 350Z.
snow6.jpg

2000 WS6 @ 360rwhp, sold last summer.
aka08.jpg

aka27.jpg

Trans Am and '99 Kawasaki Ultra 150
Garage_1.jpg

Nick

My 1961 VW Single Cab, with diamond plate bed, good for hauling LC2 parts, etc. using all 40 horsepower baby :D

Attachments

• veedub.jpg
    veedub.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 146
Some other things to occupy my time. I sold my snowmobile to my brother so I know where to borrow one when I need to:biggrin:

Attachments

• Buell 1 002.jpg
    Buell 1 002.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 153
  • jet boat 005.jpg
    jet boat 005.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 129
  • Camaro 023.jpg
    Camaro 023.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 131
First my beautiful wife of almost 7 years and our 5 year old daughter, then F-Bodies ans Oldsmobiles!:cool:

2 things that do it for me are my buggy that has unfortunately been setting for the last 5 years or so because of the $ I've dumped into the silly Buick's, & I love pulling OVERSIZE loads where others can not put them. nothing is more satisfying when someone says "you can't get that machine up that mountain or in that development" & you take a truck that is 12' wide, 79' long @ 120,000lbs & go where most drivers are scared to go is so rewarding.

This is my other project which is now up for sale:

outdoors003.jpg

This is my cruising car, I plan on upgrading it with a 4 wheel disc set up, a set of 16X7 polished torque thrust II's, then eventually I'd like to put a 4 speed in it, a 12 bolt rear and some subframe connectors.

69Novafront.jpg

As soon as I am moved to Missouri, I plan to get this from my dad and eventually drop a small block V8 into it for a cheap hot rod:

93S-10.jpg

This one is dad's car, a true SS, was a factory 396 big block car, still has the original 12 bolt and 4 speed, was restored back in '84-'85 using off the shelf NOS parts:

68Camaro011.jpg

Very nice, love those GSX next to the GN that was my all time favorite Muscle Car, also like the story behind how you got it:cool:

My Daughters first and foremost. Sad that not many people mentioned their children. Then "Maggie", my "Baby" Blue PitBull and the Honda's I build and sell.