Pair of GN Turbos and LSx 402 Parts...

rking

A lot of the parts in my last thread have been sold, so I started this newer one. Wish this forum would let you edit your original posts to delete sold items...

So here goes. Add 3% if using paypal...

Pair of Wilwood 4 piston calibers (pn - jr-120-7429-r and l) with 12.75x1.25 slotted rotors (pn - wwe 2978) with brand new pads... I have almost $700 in this setup, $500 shipped

6.0L Iron LQ4/LQ9 block, fresh from the machine shop, new cam bearings, 4.005 bore, ARP main studs, would prefer pickup, $700

LSx Eagle 4.00 stroke 4340 crank, STD/STD, all the bells and whistles, $700 shipped

LSx TCI SFI flexplate, SFI cert has expired, $125 shipped

LSx SFI Damper, $125 shipped

4L80E Tranny, about 80,000 miles on it, stock would prefer local pickup $700

Pair of Stock Turbos, came off running cars, but look like they need rebuilt with some oil on them. $175 shipped for the pair

Think that does it! Feel free to post here or PM me! Thanks!

I have a 87 limited T,stock front spindles and A arms.Will this wilwood set-up
you have for sale work with what i have?Let me know.

John

Yes, but its not a direct bolt on. These rotors do not come with the hats, so you will have to figure out what offset you need before you order your hats, and then from there, you will have to figure out the mounting. I hope that this helps! I was going to run this setup on my GN, I wanted to determine my own offset so I could run some wider wheels on the front or rear. If these dont sell, I still plan on it, but could use the money now instead!