parting out a gn

how about a payment plan as i'm on a very tight budget, will be getting a small bonus from work in the next few weeks. Jim

got any end caps for the spoiler.

ARE YOU NEEDING JUST THE SMALL SPOILER PIECES OR THE PART THAT THE SMALL SPOILER PIECE BOLTS TO?

IF YOU NEED THE SPOILE PIECES WELL I WON'T SPLIT UP A COMPLET REAR SPOILER THAT WOULD BE STUPID ON MY PART,REAR SPOILER $250 COMPLETE ALL 5 PIECES

IF YOU JUST NEED THE CORNER PIECES THAT THE SPOILER BOLTS TO THOSE ARE $25 EACH

MY T TYPE CAME WITH A AFTERMARKET REAR SPOILER ALREADY INSTALLED AND THE PART ON THE TRUNK IS THE WAVIEST PIECE OF CRAP EVER!
NEVER BUY A AFTERMARKET REAR SPOILER WITHOUT SEEING IT IN PERSON FIRST!

EVERY GM ONE I HAVE EVER HAD(HAD AT LEAST 10 OF THEM) WAS PERFECTLY FLAT AND SMOOTH

Power seat motor

I know this is an older post, but the hunt goes on. Do you still have the power seat motor for this car, and is it functional?

I know this is an older post, but the hunt goes on. Do you still have the power seat motor for this car, and is it functional?

yes the power seat is still available and yes it still works.send me your zipcode and once it is out in the next couple days i'll get you a cost on shipping.203 213 9126

Hood supports

What I actually need are the 2 small L brackets that go on the hood and the supports bolt on to....they have 3 holes, 1 for the support and two for the hood.:confused: