Paul Ferry @ HRpartsNstuff

IronEagle119

I ordered 2 poly motor mounts from Paul thru paypal, kinda got a little mixed up in the ordering process and he forgot to get my shipment out, no biggie here. I called him up and told him I needed my mounts by the weeks end if possible. I come home tonight(Thursday) and find the mounts a day earlier than expected, Thx Paul. These mounts are monsters and the pictures online don't do them justice. You won't find a higher Quality part than these. I'd be happy to do business with Paul again anytime.

Thanks,
Jason

I will do business with him anytime also!

Damn fine products!

I will also add, that he also go out of his way to ship via USPS to save us Hawaii guys some $$$!! :)

That may not mean much to some, but I HATE paying just as much for shipping than I do for a damn part! I appreciate the extra effort on his part!

Needless to say that I'm waiting for the debut of his swaybar. :D

I've ordered LCA's, billet caps, and poly motor mounts and i've always gotten what i ordered within a couple of days from Paul:cool: I've also called Paul before just to ask him about his GN that ran 10s, and he's always been more than willing to conversate with me even though i wasn't ordering anything.

I have every part Paul makes thats applicable to my car I think. I've been 110% impressed from ordering through installation. :D

Speaking of motor mounts...

my stock ones are currently listed on eBay - cheap. Click the link below if you're looking for stock motor mounts. Hurry! The auction ends in a half hour! Get your snipe bids in at the last second!

His motor mounts blew me away by how HEAVY DUTY they were! I also was impressed. Also met Paul at the Buick Nats. very nice guy.
Tarey D.

You Know I remember when Paul had his accident and had to find a way to make ends meet.Im sure his business has grown leaps and bounds in a short time.Always comes up at events to say hi.always looking for new products and ideas .I wish him the very best and try to send business his way whenever possible

I saw the sway bar at Nats. Impressive piece. I'll order one when I have more $$. My bud, Dave Fiscus has one of these bars on the rear of his car. Car looks like it launches straight every time;) .

BIG THANKS !!!!!!!!!!

We just got back from another show (5:15 this am!) & a friend passed on this thread to me. We were at the Fastest Street Car series at Bowling green KY. It's an 8 hr + cruise for us with stops & all, plus add an hour coming back for time change. It looked like a total rain deal on most of the fri-sat-sun schedule, but just like the nat's, it worked out super.

These guys are a REAL class act like the Buick community. Some have some issues (as all groups do), but the majority is a great bunch of people. We had Jim Pliss there with his '86 GN to represent the daily driven TR's, only one there! Imagine a (black :) ) Grand National sticking out at the races :D He went a personal best of 11.56 without really stepping on it too hard, and it is still running! He had problems at a lot of other races, nice to have it in one piece after this one.

We had one guy come over & ask if we had a rod-end for his wheelie bars. We didn't, and he couldn't find one anywhere else, and he came back over & asked if we had a piece of aluminum or something to just make it solid. We looked thru our stuff & came up with the extra spacer plate to our TR trans mt's. Well, 6 of them seemed to do the fix for them. They were so appreciative, they told us to bring a couple stickers/decals over to their trailer to put on for helping. Turns out it was a Pro-Mod looking Viper setup with a blown hemi that looked like it was right out of a top-fuel dragster! Well, our parts are now on a car going 6.70's at over 200 mph!!! :D Our decals are on the side of their rear wing, and they got an announcement thanking us for helping them make the eliminations. That's just "Buick" hospitality to us, and they returned the hospitality in the same great fashion. Unfortunately, they blew the burst panel on it from over-boost, but it was hauling some butt! Got a bunch of pics & video to get on our site. MANY top-quality cars that went really fast. Anyone looking for a "second" group to get involved with, I would highly recommend these guys. The event coordinators are top grade too. Seemed like they got a lot more cooperation from the track too. It totally poored for 20-30 minutes & about blew our tent & display away. Within an hour after it stopped, they were racing again! I would have never imagined another car would go down the track that day, but they dried it off, blew the water off the staging lanes, prepped the track & raced for many more hours. Looking forward to more events with these guys. Go to www.fasteststreetcar.com for more details. Might make my '53 turbo v-8 fit their classes as well :)

Anyway, got off the subject but, THANKS again for all the great support! I am getting buried with orders on control arms & swaybars, and can't keep up! I am doing all I can to not become one of the "less" favorable vendors, keeping customer service & quality at the top. Got most of the motor mounts out from the Nat's, but still have a lot of other stuff to ship yet. Getting set back from a few different places, waiting on powdercoating, laser cutting, and some poly & bolts to get here. It figures, everything is in stock until I need to order it :rolleyes: Just want to let those that are waiting know that we are grateful for your patience & will get it all out ASAP. This all started as a side-line business while I raced, to help pay for the expenses & help other racers out. Now it is a full-blown operation that has almost overwhelmed me! I can see a big future if I can keep things going in the same direction. Can't wait until I can get a bunch more ideas/products out of my head, proto-typed, and into production. I love being part of the Buick community!

THANKS !!! THANKS !!! THANKS !!! THANKS !!! THANKS !!!

I don't see Hr parts ever becoming a less vendor. Always top notch and a pleasure to do business with. What we need is more vendors to follow your example. :D

Finally got some pics put up on the site of this car we helped out, going to have a poop-load of pics/videos in the future, once I get things changed around. BIG plans in mind :) Here is the link:

http://www.hrpartsnstuff.com/images/miscwebsite/fasteststreetcar/fasteststreetcar.htm

The Viper is the car we helped out. The very last pic shows the wheelie bars on it. The upright silver pieces are what they got from us. Getting a video up here soon too. He made mostly partial runs due to the excessive power shaking the tires while on the wheelie bars, tearing them up every run (until we fixed them for good) :) Made a full pass, but part throttle from 330 ft on to keep it under control, and went 7.73 @ 178! We will be able to say we have our parts on a 6 sec car at over 210 mph soon :D
The second one was a huge wheelstand, came crashing down with sparks, hit it again, up again, crashing down again, hit it again, down hard, bounced around some more, and still clicked off a mid-9 if memory serves!
Tons of 7-8-9 sec rides, all top quality. If you get the chance, it's worth checking out a fastest street car event for sure.