Paypal accounts that receive payments??

2QUIK6

Turbo Milk Jug displacmnt
For those that have a paypal account and receive payments with it, I have a couple of question after being surprised already by all the fees here and there they slap on you..
1) Is there any charge to transfer $$ from your paypal account to your US bank account?

2) If you are a Premier or Business account, is there a fee to transfer money to your bank account?

I recently signed up to be able to receive payment only to find out that you could not receive credit card payments unless you are a Premier or Business account..then when you agree to that they charge you $0.30 + 2.9% for every payment..ridiculous, now I figure there's a fee to get to the money that they already charged you for receiving.

Unless they have some new thing going.
They don't charge to transfer money to and from your bank account.
They just jack around for a few days.
From what I have seen your going to get hit on average 3% for accepting
CC payments no matter who you use for a POS/gateway or merchant
account unless your doing a major amount of volume.

No and No.

You can also get a paypal debit after so many transactions and it works just like a regular debit card. You actually get a rebate of like 1% or something when you use it without entering a PIN (they get to charge the retailer for acepting the card just like when someone uses it to pay you).

You can get your cash out of the ATM as soon as it is in your account w/o any fees except for the one the atm machine charges you.

I would be careful which account you link it to - there are a bunch of horror stories out there about them freezing bank accounts over suspected fraud, sometimes taking over a month to resolve.

We have ours linked to a free crappy checking account that only has enough funds to cover a few things here and there and as soon as we get a healthy paypal balance, we withdraw it at the atm.

Nope, no fees for transfers. Fees are just a cost of doing business, a necessary evil unfortunately.