Personalized License Plates

My two plates are WHPLSH and WPPLSH .Got then way back in 88 when I took my dad for a ride and I floored It .He said he got whiplash and so that how I named my car.

Originally posted by S1NISTER 87GN
just substitute the "I" with a "1"---
"V8K1LLR",

I tried but they make you describe what the plate means the lady said no to all of the following.

V8KILLR
V8KILR
V8K1LLR

I finally broke down and went with HI PSI. I totally had to axplain that too, she was sure there was some hidden meaning:mad: !

Dang Motor Vehicle Nazi's!!!!!!

Originally posted by PsychoBuickBoy
I tried but they make you describe what the plate means the lady said no to all of the following.

V8KILLR
V8KILR
V8K1LLR

I finally broke down and went with HI PSI. I totally had to axplain that too, she was sure there was some hidden meaning:mad: !

Dang Motor Vehicle Nazi's!!!!!!

that is soooo damn funny! they let my SIX6SIX plate go through and they bust your balls on that!

do it on the computer, i think that is why i got mine!

Dathan

PNYKLR Is the plate on my GN and soon to be Stage 1 Regal
Its also been on my 78 TA, 80 6.6 Liter Firebird, my 87 Starion, and a few beater cars along the way

New Mexico plate: DCEPTCN

My little tribute to the Decepticons from the Transformers I used to love when I was a kid.

That being stated, I wish everybody would quit saying " 'deception',huh? Cool.":mad:

WAY2QWK is on mine;) I have been followed a lot more by the local police after putting this plate on a few months ago. No tickets yet:)

BOOSTD No extra charge in CT once you pay the initial fee. If I remember right I think they tried to hit everyone with a special charge each year a while back but there was enough squawking that they stopped it.

WOW cool plates guys...didn't ever think there was that many out there. Maybe i shoud get one?

DarkSid sounds good?