PINKS event.

yea, the car is very consistent... PM me the event info you think the GN would have a chance in.. i'm still up in the air about the WCN event, thats on the same weekend of Thanksgiving..

Thanksgiving is for "TURKEYS":D Speedworld is a fun/fast track. Family run and very accomodating.(Low 9's for 2 days with no cert.!):D If you like Vegas, you'll love Speedworld. I told you you'd "hook" at Vegas! When is the 5 bar going to be installed??:D

Congrats BTW, and who'd you piss off by being consistent?

Thanksgiving is for "TURKEYS":D Speedworld is a fun/fast track. Family run and very accomodating.(Low 9's for 2 days with no cert.!):D If you like Vegas, you'll love Speedworld. I told you you'd "hook" at Vegas! When is the 5 bar going to be installed??:D

Congrats BTW, and who'd you piss off by being consistent?

thanks Scott.. i'm still leaning towards speedworld due to it being the only time i can see TONS of V6 turbo motors run all in one place.. i had a blast last year..

i'm leaving the car alone.. the 3 bar is working fine with me :)..

little birds tell me :cool: .. it's all fine, i'll just keep putting up those 9 sec passes..

thanks Scott.. i'm still leaning towards speedworld due to it being the only time i can see TONS of V6 turbo motors run all in one place.. i had a blast last year..

i'm leaving the car alone.. the 3 bar is working fine with me :)..

little birds tell me :cool: .. it's all fine, i'll just keep putting up those 9 sec passes..

"Little birds" like more boost:tongue:

It was great to meet everyone. I had a blast!

Pete- Glad I could help you guys out, the car was really starting to come around.

I'll get Scott's info to you.

BTW thanks for the mexican hospitality :biggrin:

Mike:
Confratulations, great #'s you ran. Sorry that you guys were not the final team to run. Glad to hear that everybody had a great time. Btw, nice tees, too.

I took a vid of the 9.92 run. As far as other pics, I suck and only took around 10 the whole time I was there. It was too hot to walk the pits. Can ya blame me?

Heres the vid-

Heres the only photo I took of your car. I think this was Friday night after we arrived.

IMG_0946.jpg

Thanks for posting up those videos:biggrin:

The car sounds great, baaahhhh bahhhhhhhhh bahhhhhhhhhmmmmmm :)

BW