Pizza Cruise Sunday 8-15-10

rafael vasquez

So buick crowd

Lets get together and have a good time we meet in Long Beach in the morning some were around 8:30 AM we will take off about 10-10:30 ish down to Beautiful
Dana Point California get there around 12:30, then Eat all the FREE PIZZA we can shoot then then go home 4PM :D

Hope everyone can make it ALL are invited!!!!!

Hope to see some of the fast guys, even maybe the fastes hybrid guys..:cool:

It's always good fun the more the better....:biggrin:

I can always be reached at 714 457-6839 Rafael Vasquez..

Thanks again for inviting the caddy guys, Rafael, I am sure that there will be at least a few there. Also, not to get off subject, but I met a friend of yours that asked about you the last time that I was at Cars & Coffee with the turbo Buick. His name was Paul, and he stated that he had a GN, I believe, that was similar to yours in RWHP & RWTQ, excepting that the last time that he knew, you had 500 +.

I am interested. Missed the last one while the GN was in the shop w/ a computer issue.

Where in LB do you meet?

I am interested. Missed the last one while the GN was in the shop w/ a computer issue.

Where in LB do you meet?
I don't think that Rafael has selected a meeting spot yet. Stay tuned.

2300 Skyline Dr, Signal Hill, Ca 90806..........405 fwy to Cherry exit go south on Cherry to Skyline Dr, make a left turn and continue up hill to Hilltop Park.

HTH

I am very much looking forward to this and I am hoping to have some nice CTS-V's & STS-V's Cadillacs along for the cruise & mini-peep car show.

Hey South Orange County Guys
we can drive in a group together..
we are meeting in the corner of El toro Rd and the 5fwy in THE HOME DEPO parking lot at 8am

714 457-6839 Rafael

Hopefully, somebody is bringing a camera or filming tomorrow, should be lots of cars there.