Pizza Cruise yes?

Hey South Orange County guys
we can drive together...
we are meeting in the corner of El Toro Rd and the 5fwy THE HOME DEPO parking lot at 8am

714 457-6839 rafael

The crew

Picture 1221.jpg

Alberto

Ralph, will all do respect, I have an image & high standards in the Buick community to maintain or I catch from Lou. I wold like to request that all preliminary work on participants cars be done at home & not out in the street on the way to your event. Last event we had loose cross threaded spark plug eject itself out the side of one participants car narrowly missing my windshield. The gentleman in front I was following covered my hood with oil & fumes causing me to gasp. The fellow with the station wagon seemed to be also be missing a couple of cylinders. Yet another had his stereo blaring mariachi music disturbing the peace & giving us professional Hispanics a bad name. Please address these issues at your next drivers meeting . Warmest regards Al :
NO MAMES AL!!! I ALMOST KICK YOUR UNTIL KABOOM..... THE SPARK PLUG CAME OFF, NOT MY FAULT HAPPENS :eek: LMAO

NO MAMES AL!!! I ALMOST KICK YOUR UNTIL KABOOM..... THE SPARK PLUG CAME OFF, NOT MY FAULT HAPPENS :eek: LMAO

I'm so proud of my offspring Al he's turning into a regular professional A-hole. How quickly they grow up don't they .

lets have the remach this sunday:biggrin: evilgn vs rosewood t :cool:

come on GIL you know the black gn cars are faster then the color buicks. Sorry for being a hole but sometimes you got no choice all of these buick owners including myself are funny, weired,tight,broke,killers,child molesters,greedy, etc i just like to stay to myself sometimes.

come on GIL you know the black gn cars are faster then the color buicks. Sorry for being a hole but sometimes you got no choice all of these buick owners including myself are funny, weired,tight,broke,killers,child molesters,greedy, etc i just like to stay to myself sometimes.

AL i am looking forward to seeing you and evilgn at the cruise it looks like its going to be a good turn out!!!!!:cool:

come on GIL you know the black gn cars are faster then the color Buick. Sorry for being a hole but sometimes you got no choice all of these buick owners including myself are funny, weird,tight,broke,killers,child molesters,greedy, etc i just like to stay to myself sometimes.
Al you forgot the sheep !

It's looking like I'll miss another one, guys.
sorry...

Just got back from China and Singapore.
I was trying to get my permission slip signed and the wife gave me the, "You better spend this weekend with me and the kids." look, cuz they haven't seen me in 2 weeks.
So in the interest of marital bliss...she wins...

Also having front brake issues with the GN. The pads have been squeeling a lot (I've tried new pads already) and they get friggin' loud, and the left brakes started to squeek a bit today even with no pressure on the peddle...

When I changed the pads a few weeks back, I could tell the rotors have been over heated too...and they seem to be sticking...so me thinks it's front brake overhaul time. I'm ordering an SSBC kit with the A181 calipers, slotted rotors, and steel braded flex lines and it won't be here in time for the cruise.

Hopefully, somebody will be taking pics tomorrow, should be a good turnout.

anyone else going. Almost forgot like miggy,Gil,daddy Lou, and Rafa for helping out on the minute thanks guys see you later on today.

love Al

A really big thanks to Rafael & his beautiful wife and family for hosting yet another pizza run & cruise. I think that we ended up with a total of about 8 Cadillac CTS-V's, both variations V1 Iat least 1 maggied V1) & the newer V2, and about 16 or so turbo Buicks all met together at Hilltop Park in Signal hill this AM. We had a great cruise down PCH and ended up at Rafael's Pizza place. I don't know of anybody that did not throughly enjoy themselves. Kids & families too. I hope that sometime in the future we can all get together and do this again. Rafael, I don't know what we would do without you & your family, but it sure would not be as much fun.

Big thanks to Ralph and family.
Not sure what the total count was, but it was a full house. The Cady guys were a class act too. I'd like to see the vidio that they shot. Hope Gary can post a link to it when they post it up on their site.

Any pics?

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard