Pizza Cruise yes?

Hey Mike.
I saw Ralph cruisin around in the Limited yesterday at about 7PM when I was on the way to the movies with the wife.

Ralph says he does not like your GN anymore...
:D

Thanks Ralph and family for the hospitality.

It was nice to meet everyone. It was a blast.

Can't wait for the next one.

Thanks Ralph had a blast.

here some pictures a took

Attachments

• DSCN3260.jpg
    DSCN3260.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 332
  • DSCN3265.jpg
    DSCN3265.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 319
  • DSCN3266.jpg
    DSCN3266.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 323
  • DSCN3274.jpg
    DSCN3274.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 319
  • DSCN3287.jpg
    DSCN3287.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 309
more pics

Attachments

• DSCN3292.jpg
    DSCN3292.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 316
  • DSCN3293.jpg
    DSCN3293.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 318
  • DSCN3276.jpg
    DSCN3276.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 305
  • DSCN3284.jpg
    DSCN3284.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 306
  • DSCN3273.jpg
    DSCN3273.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 308
forgot the pic on last post

Attachments

• DSCN3286.jpg
    DSCN3286.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 308
  • DSCN3288.jpg
    DSCN3288.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 312
  • DSCN3262.jpg
    DSCN3262.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 303
  • DSCN3259.jpg
    DSCN3259.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 308
Hey Mike.
I saw Ralph cruisin around in the Limited yesterday at about 7PM when I was on the way to the movies with the wife.

Ralph says he does not like your GN anymore...
:D

I do vaguely remember a piont in the cruise when Ralph pulled up along side me and yelled " NO PIZZA FOR YOU!" :eek::D

But, he did say that I could eat some chicken...:rolleyes: hmmmmm.

Mike B.

Another funny moment.

The first place that we all stopped at on the side of the road was on PCH, just after we got off the freeway. We were lined up from end to end for about twenty cars. I was sitting in my GN. Trying to ponder just how much total horse power we had in this line. When a young couple, walking their dog, approached my window and asked, "What's with all the black cars?" I then, politely replied back to them, with a somber look on my face and said, "We're going to a funeral". The girl said oh, OK. Then they looked down the row of cars, looked at each other, then walked off.

I figured that it sounded better then "We're just going out for pizza"...

Plus, if we had met up with any other "performance cars:rolleyes:" along the way, it would have been their funeral.:D

Happy spooling.

Mike B.

Mike I will NOT pull along side of you EVER again!!!!

I still can't bealive you walked me and my STAGE 2 to that embarasing loss!!!!

Mike I will NOT pull along side of you EVER again!!!!

I still can't bealive you walked me and my STAGE 2 to that embarasing loss!!!!

Ralph,
Over the years, I've seen Turbo Lou, Jeff Rand, Darkside, and some other great tuners work on that sled to try and make it go fast and stay in one piece. I believe that the time has now come for me to work some of my magic on your car. The performance mod that I'm planing on doing should net you AT LEAST a full second quicker than it is now. It may even pick up some MPG.
Here's my "FREE" performance mod to you.

REMOVE AT LEAST SEVEN OF THE PASSENGERS...:eek::D

No charge THIS TIME...;)

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

ramon6795:
Many thanks for attending, taking the great pictures, and posting them. My hat's off to you.

first off I like to thank Ralph and his family for the good food. Also thanks Gary for inviting the cadi group to come out and play. It was a fun day hope to see you guys in the future lets keep the ball rolling maybe someone else can get us together again and go on a cruz to malibu through PCH just a though.

Al

Nice cars guys! Caddys and Gns:wink: what a mix. Hey Mike you thumped Gary's Cad yet??

Can I get some of that Round Table Pizza sent to Kansas for a sample:eek::D:p

Ty

Ty, if you continue asking embarrassing questions like that, I am going to have to start editing your posts in the SouthWestern Section.

J/K, Ty, yes, he did, but the Cad did a little better than I thought it would.

Ty, if you continue asking embarrassing questions like that, I am going to have to start editing your posts in the SouthWestern Section.

J/K, Ty, yes, he did, but the Cad did a little better than I thought it would.

Figured that Cad "hauled the mail" :D

Now about that Round Table Pizza........

The race that I'd like to see is Gary's Cad-V against Meanchicken's GN. If the Yardbird showed up with his street tires, I think that Gary would walk him like a pink poodle, on a Friday night, in West Hollywood. However, If Tim ever got some good tires under that chickensled:rolleyes:, He might edge out the Caddy by a fender or three.

Hhhhhhmmmmmm.

Dang, I need to be a race promoter.

I can see it now! "The Chicken Coupe vs the Coupe deville".

Mike B.