Pizza Run to Dana point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in now that both cars are up and running.
hey guys sorry for the delayed info heres the addres 32525 golden lantern#b dana point ca 92629 my phone# 714-457-6839 Ralph cell
Round table pizza bizz # 949-496-9800 sorry Gary I dont know how to get email yet im only 35 years old and yes we will have the fight and 48 free CLOD CORONAS for my buick friends. The restraunt will seat 55 I will invite 100 and expect 20.

hey guys sorry for the delayed info heres the addres 32525 golden lantern#b dana point ca 92629 my phone# 714-457-6839 Ralph cell Round table pizza bizz # 949-496-9800 sorry Gary I dont know how to get email yet im only 35 years old and yes we will have the fight and 48 free CLOD CORONAS for my buick friends. The restraunt will seat 55 I will invite 100 and expect 20.
---------------------------
Thanks for posting, Ralph, I did not say anything about E-mail, but it is helpful to be able to do with a business. Do the Coronas come with lime slices? And I am not having any fight. And once again, thanks for your support of the Turbo Buick community in general, and thanks for being a member and showing your support of the Southwestern Section of TB.com. I am excited already. This is going to be so kool.

hey guys sorry for the delayed info heres the addres 32525 golden lantern#b dana point ca 92629 my phone# 714-457-6839 Ralph cell
Round table pizza bizz # 949-496-9800 sorry Gary I dont know how to get email yet im only 35 years old and yes we will have the fight and 48 free CLOD CORONAS for my buick friends. The restraunt will seat 55 I will invite 100 and expect 20.

dude that is SICK! I want to say thanks man for showing your love to the buick world! I hope all the people around here can stop all the drama from their mamas, and lets getogether and drink while kicking back! This sounds like a very cool event. I can't wait!

Ralph wanna join me and gary for a shot, its on me and its well deserved! Thanks again.

dude that is SICK! I want to say thanks man for showing your love to the buick world! I hope all the people around here can stop all the drama from their mamas, and lets getogether and drink while kicking back! This sounds like a very cool event. I can't wait!

Ralph wanna join me and gary for a shot, its on me and its well deserved! Thanks again.

I know you are just going for the Alky and not for the buicks bring some of that Patron so i can put it in my empty alky tank., ;) see you there.

I know you are just going for the Alky and not for the buicks bring some of that Patron so i can put it in my empty alky tank., ;) see you there.

hey sucka mc :) Your god dam burrito @ irwindale last week left grease stains on my seat bastard, cant you eat a burrito in someone elses car and NOT make a mess? No patron for you! See you there dude ;) hope you bring your GN. For making the 3 spot stains on my front seat I'd say you owe me some shots hahaha. You'll have to do some serious ass kissin to be allowed back in the prius hehaha. I never thought I would say that in my whole entire life to anyone lol congratz your the first.

Anyways this is definitly sounding like a great event! BBQ, beer, shots, and the Oscar fight is a awsome way to spend may 5th. See everyone there.

XxDarksidexX (In dyer need of a cherry picker!!!!)

guys i'm very excited I whant to make sure we all have fun on that day. My car is at lou's getting the brakes out checket and the heads torqued down. I see a race and an ass wooping soon. I just got a set of 4 fronts pontiac gta GNX style rims newly referbished love them 900.00 deliverd to my door.

Hey guys day is almost here 5-5-07 so we will meet at Round table pizza at 2:00pm the address is 32525 Golden Lantern #B Dana point Ca,92629 My cell#714 457-6839 Ralph call for directions if you need them. Every one will enjoy all the pizza you can eat and sodas,beer FREE!!!! FREE!!! till 5:00pm then we will take a cruz around Dana Points Parks and take some pictures then head back to Round table Pizza to watch the Fight at 6:30 or so. We do have enough parking spots for all and the buicks will be watched and guarded.

Hey guys day is almost here 5-5-07 so we will meet at Round table pizza at 2:00pm the address is 32525 Golden Lantern #B Dana point Ca,92629 My cell#714 457-6839 Ralph call for directions if you need them. Every one will enjoy all the pizza you can eat and sodas,beer FREE!!!! FREE!!! till 5:00pm then we will take a cruz around Dana Points Parks and take some pictures then head back to Round table Pizza to watch the Fight at 6:30 or so. We do have enough parking spots for all and the buicks will be watched and guarded.

ok well im backing out. My dickhead uncle is having Birthday saturday.
Have fun guys, be good, dont get in a fight.

i wont be on this board much anymore, just to check for sale items n important stuff.

MOVING ON TO THE SOCALGN.com side, for so cal GN's only!!!!! If we support it (make it our own, which is is) it will be AWSOME, if we just let it be then it will fail. So most of my forum attention will be to socalgn.com first, then tb.com second ;) MORE TO BE SAID @ the pizza place :)

but yea I will be there, and Im bringing voka ;)

Hey.

Anybody have a couple (2) spare driver's side header bolts? The upper ones with the nut threaded half way through?

I was working on a project and apparently placed them in a very safe and secure location that now eludes me...:mad:

So if anyone has a couple that they can spare bring them with you to the meet and I'm happy to buy them from you.

TIA

thanx for coming down all. It was alot of fun, my wife and friends sed they never seen so many buicks togerther also thax for chipping in i dident expect that thanx again Ralph.

thanks Ralph for housing us and feeding us buick owners :).. that pizza was great.. chipping in was the least we could do..

Status
Not open for further replies.