PL file

u got pm

also, no only feeding pl.

i did the ground with light thing and i pull all fuses and still on???? wtf lol

ok fixed my short issue.. it was the fng trunk lightbulb..lol

now the wb today still reads messed up. i attached two files, one at idle then one at idle with sensor unplugged...

also when i drove to store my bl raised to 135-8

Attachments

• 21211rewired.zip
    17.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 21211unplugged.zip
    7.3 KB · Views: 52
ok, i have attached one with key on with sensor plugged in and one with it unplugged.

Both are key on, not running.

also, i read on a non-buick site that the wb needs to be "calibrated" before install? i didnt do that i just screwed the thing in dp. Should I take out of DP and turn on to "calibrate" it?

Attachments

• 21311keyon.zip
    4 KB · Views: 49
  • 21311keyonunplugged.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 38
Looking like something is jacked up with that wb controller. Send it back to Eric and let him check it out for you.

yea i was hoping it was a hookup issue but guess not.

even the red status light is not coming on when you key it on now. only the green ready light flashes for a bit then goes solid.
always sumpten with this money pit

i changed the wideband dropdown in the pl to a "smoothing" of medium

is this my problem?

Attachments

• 21311med smoothing.zip
    17.7 KB · Views: 55
Got it today. Tested it. Definitely acting funny.

New one going out tomorrow (I tested this one too.)

Regards,
Eric

Can someone tell or give me directions on how to connect a boost guage and knock detector to my PL? Also what is the guage and type you recommend???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - CGASTON

Can someone tell or give me directions on how to connect a boost guage and knock detector to my PL? Also what is the guage and type you recommend???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - CGASTON

We need to start a new thread for you. This is fleebag's.

Click here

ok hooked up new wb and it reads nice and smooth. i do have a question oin why it reads so lean.? is that because i am cruising and not WOT?

i have not done a WOT run yet but attached a idle and cruise log

Attachments

• cruise22411.zip
    18.9 KB · Views: 47
  • idle22411a.zip
    15.9 KB · Views: 59
GREat news. and thanks so much for the service...

so normal of 13-14 is that considered "lean cruise"

also #7 tcc lock was at 128, do i leave there for best performance? and i assume that it wont lock until 128mph?

It seems quite lean at cruise, but maybe that's how your chip is set up.

Dave make sure you have it set to AEM Inline. I'm seeing around 14's.

Normal cruise is in the mid 14's for A/F. Not really lean cruise. Lean cruise is typically around 15.5-16.0.

WOT TCC lock is off by default. (128 is off in that chip)

Dave make sure you have it set to AEM Inline. I'm seeing around 14's.

Normal cruise is in the mid 14's for A/F. Not really lean cruise. Lean cruise is typically around 15.5-16.0.

WOT TCC lock is off by default. (128 is off in that chip)

Arrgggg! I had it set to LC1 thinking that's what he had. Sorry about that.

ok i got everything done and even swapped to a fmic. i have a weird miss/stumble while cruising i can't figure what it is. but made a run this morning and it pulled prettyy good. i dont see knock so:biggrin:

what is weird is my boost gauge was bouncing 20-25lbs during run but the data file doesnt show that??

also should i adjuyst my tps to get more volts?

so what do i do now? raise boost or timing??

thanks in advance

Attachments

• crusmis32111.zip
    10.8 KB · Views: 44
  • run32111.zip
    27.1 KB · Views: 41
ok i got everything done and even swapped to a fmic. i have a weird miss/stumble while cruising i can't figure what it is. but made a run this morning and it pulled prettyy good. i dont see knock so:biggrin:

what is weird is my boost gauge was bouncing 20-25lbs during run but the data file doesnt show that??

also should i adjuyst my tps to get more volts?

so what do i do now? raise boost or timing??

thanks in advance

I'd work on getting your WOT TPS up a little closer to 4.5, and try to keep your foot stable so the TPS line is flat along the top (stable)