please help!!! NO FUEL PREASURE

The next place I'd check is the oil pressure switch on the front of the motor.

Should be a round connector socket with 3 wires on it.

Goes into a switch that screws into the brass block that the oil feed line to the turbo hooks into so you can follow that pipe from the turbo down to the front of the motor.

IF there is no gray wire there someone's hacked up the harness.

Should be a pink/blk wire that has +12 on it from the FP/INJ fuse with KEY ON.

It gets shorted to the gray wire when oil pressure goes over 4psi.

The third wire is for the oil pressure idiot light it gets shorted to ground or the case of the switch when oil pressure is lower than 4 psi. so don't put power on that wire.

Another place to try a jumper wire to the battery,asmentioned would be to find the GRAY wire out of the fuel pump relay you replaced and put +12 volts on it from a wire direct to the battery.

Leave the relay out of the socket and listen for the fuel pump to turn on when you apply power to that gray wire it should prime it's the output wire from that relay.

All these gray wires go to the fuel pump.

We know someone has messed with the wiring , so are you sure it doesn't have a hotwire kit installed ?? Go to the back between the tank and bumper and see if there is a relay there . If it does there are more places to look for power to the pump .

There is no hotwire install. there is no relay near the tank. There is a storm and flooding here in Florida, I have to wait for the storm to subside. I will keep all you whom have helped me with all your ideas. thanks

The car is fixed!, It was the ecm plug that had come loose. I removed the plug and cleaned the area and replaced it. the car fired right up. I want to thank all the people who gave me their thoughts and ideas. Thanks again