Police Shoot Man 81 Times...

Dogs have personality traits... thats it....

The people in your youtube music video have animal traits. Good video to have on this topic! Shows 4 guys jumping out of a car running from cops:rolleyes::rolleyes: wonder where people learn this from? Then the animals towards end beating law enforcement with sticks:rolleyes:

The people in your youtube music video have animal traits. Good video to have on this topic! Shows 4 guys jumping out of a car running from cops:rolleyes::rolleyes: wonder where people learn this from? Then the animals towards end beating law enforcement with sticks:rolleyes:

I like that video... whenever I get a chance, I change the song for something else, but it actually has to have a Meaning to it

Dogs don't have souls? Are you ****ing kidding me? I feel sorry for you man if you feel that way. Goodluck.

Jason

LOL animals were placed here as food or a tool to help us obtain food. The behavior that dogs display is that of pure love and affection for its caretaker. Place any dog in the wild and he will become just that...wild because its in its nature. They are a gift for us and some animals display cool personality traits. They were given the breath of life but no eternal soul like we have. I am not an animal person but I can respect your love for them.

"Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground." Gen 1:26

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything." Gen 9:3

just say it terik.... "I'm pissed they shot a brotha"

you really should be distancing yourself from scum like that and maybe people wouldnt think ur an ass who lives off the race card.

your anger should be deflected at those who confirm the sterotypes but instead blacks embrace them with phrases like "young brotha".

you would rather hate a officer, the media, whitey, etc than some piece of trash that wouldnt hessitate to jack you in a second. there is no loyalty to the black community, dudes will smoke you at anytime to make a buck, people rob their friends, family, etc..

You are way off. He is dead because he didn't listen. It's obvious that he commited "suicide by cop" which is a pretty common thing during domestic disputes. Anyone in their right mind would have surrendered. If I felt this was black/white issue I would said something along those lines but I never did. You come here quoting NWA Straight Outta Compton to justify what YOU really feel. You think you're slick too by using rap lyrics to speak words that you wanted to say but didn't say because you don't want any backlash.

LMAO at you about the hate for officer, media etc etc. Please, when it comes to money ANY gangster will rob his own. That includes Italians, Asians, Latins or whoever. With your reasoning, whatever race you are 88Cutty, means that you can get smoked at anytime...by one of your own???? You watch too much TV. Speaking of TV, what do you think your youth is learning about? Jersey Shore and similar shows? The last time I checked, those shows are all about training youngsters about lies, deciet, and fornication.

I believe in whats right is right and whats wrong is wrong. If I placed myself in those officers shoes at that very moment...based on what I saw in the video, I probably would have fired too. Then I would have wondered why he would do such a thing with so much more life to live....bruh.

LOL animals were placed here as food or a tool to help us obtain food. The behavior that dogs display is that of pure love and affection for its caretaker. Place any dog in the wild and he will become just that...wild because its in its nature. They are a gift for us and some animals display cool personality traits. They were given the breath of life but no eternal soul like we have. I am not an animal person but I can respect your love for them.

"Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground." Gen 1:26

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything." Gen 9:3

You are way off. He is dead because he didn't listen. It's obvious that he commited "suicide by cop" which is a pretty common thing during domestic disputes. Anyone in their right mind would have surrendered. If I felt this was black/white issue I would said something along those lines but I never did. You come here quoting NWA Straight Outta Compton to justify what YOU really feel. You think you're slick too by using rap lyrics to speak words that you wanted to say but didn't say because you don't want any backlash.

LMAO at you about the hate for officer, media etc etc. Please, when it comes to money ANY gangster will rob his own. That includes Italians, Asians, Latins or whoever. With your reasoning, whatever race you are 88Cutty, means that you can get smoked at anytime...by one of your own???? You watch too much TV. Speaking of TV, what do you think your youth is learning about? Jersey Shore and similar shows? The last time I checked, those shows are all about training youngsters about lies, deciet, and fornication.

I believe in whats right is right and whats wrong is wrong. If I placed myself in those officers shoes at that very moment...based on what I saw in the video, I probably would have fired too. Then I would have wondered why he would do such a thing with so much more life to live....bruh.

yeah I couldnt have said it better myself what you mentioned in the last post... I noticed that too, but decided to just let it go. However I do like learning about fornication... (im not helping so lemme shut up:redface:)

i don't feel it was "suicide by cop" that was more accidental on the guys part.

he looks to be well aware of the cameras or making sure that the cameras whir recording, then he asks for the dog to be released. my best guess is that he was looking to be an "unarmed man bitten/attacked by dog" law suite plaintiff. He never guessed that the dog was going to be deliberately killed along with him.

The one thing that sortta bothers me is how the green "shot em" light was attained. Forcing an action to justify a reaction. That it self should be criminal.:mad:

Take the dog out of the equation - had the guy made the same exact motion i would agree with it being the proper reaction to the action.

Suicide by cop is possible just not probable. I think more often its just one criminals perception that he can take on the police cause he has played one too many video games. Then gets shoot up 80+ times and wonders what happen.

I think its more a clear case of stupidity thinken there some kinda badass and gonna shoot it out with the police and actually win. And those were some of the worst shooten cops ever.

His buddys will think he was brave. Now he's just dead!

Suicide by cop is possible just not probable. I think more often its just one criminals perception that he can take on the police cause he has played one too many video games. Then gets shoot up 80+ times and wonders what happen.

I think its more a clear case of stupidity thinken there some kinda badass and gonna shoot it out with the police and actually win. And those were some of the worst shooten cops ever.

His buddys will think he was brave. Now he's just dead!

thats spoken from a police officer.... what about someone who is high in drugs? seen plenty of people on tru tv walk up on officers during a felony stop shot up dozens of times because he decided in his heroin enduced state to walk towards the police with a knife.

ahhh whos the slick one now...dont try to turn it on me... you know what my point was. i dont care about no backlash.. i chose not to use that languge...that word comes in all colors too so dont get it twisted. i think jersey shore and such is a joke too. and yes i do watch tv...and i see blacks shooting blacks everyday on the news. yall too wooried about whitey hating when really all whitey wants is the smart ones to realize the bad seeds are bring the whole race down. blacks killing eachother isnt no good for this country...its a drain on the economy. the resources are there for any black male or female to succeed but this foolish pride thing of wanting to take up for total strangers just because of color is the burden blacks continue to put on themselves.

do i listen to music that celebrates this style of life...sure..its entertainment and education for me... i didnt grow up in the hood..that is how i learned about it ...this is what i dont like rappers talking about money...its not accurate. it tell me nothing about what its like for the everyday guy in the ghetto. i'm not a racist because im not scared of blacks. i understand them. they put their pants on the same way i do..racist people are scared of what they dont know. my best friend grew up in the hood and is black. hes taken me into places white people only go to when they are working on a crime scene. he got the chip off his shoulder..he realized what life is really about and he knows what people to trust and take up for and who not to. jesse jackson aint gonna come pay his bills but jesse jackson wants black to think he can. He and people like him and attitudes are just holding blacks back at every turn...

ahhh whos the slick one now...dont try to turn it on me... you know what my point was. i dont care about no backlash.. i chose not to use that languge...that word comes in all colors too so dont get it twisted. i think jersey shore and such is a joke too. and yes i do watch tv...and i see blacks shooting blacks everyday on the news. yall too wooried about whitey hating when really all whitey wants is the smart ones to realize the bad seeds are bring the whole race down. blacks killing eachother isnt no good for this country...its a drain on the economy. the resources are there for any black male or female to succeed but this foolish pride thing of wanting to take up for total strangers just because of color is the burden blacks continue to put on themselves.

do i listen to music that celebrates this style of life...sure..its entertainment and education for me... i didnt grow up in the hood..that is how i learned about it ...this is what i dont like rappers talking about money...its not accurate. it tell me nothing about what its like for the everyday guy in the ghetto. i'm not a racist because im not scared of blacks. i understand them. they put their pants on the same way i do..racist people are scared of what they dont know. my best friend grew up in the hood and is black. hes taken me into places white people only go to when they are working on a crime scene. he got the chip off his shoulder..he realized what life is really about and he knows what people to trust and take up for and who not to. jesse jackson aint gonna come pay his bills but jesse jackson wants black to think he can. He and people like him and attitudes are just holding blacks back at every turn...

My dad is a surgeon and my mom is a teacher. I was taught at a young age the character and hardwork get things done...period. 90% of my family have this attribute which was passed down from our grandparents. If I would have never said anything about being black 6 months ago on another thread...no one would have ever known that I was. If I recall correctly, a few of the members who responded to that thread were suprised. This tells me that the views and opinions I make are purely subjective. I personally stay away from 75% of the new rap music released today because it's garbage designed to sell merchandise. I feel sorry for the kids who have never been exposed to true Hip Hop.

I truly feel that IF this guy had a gun and if he really meant to do harm to the police...he would have drew down and fired. He was clearly out numbered and common sense would tell a rational mind that "ummm they are probably gonna shoot me if I don't comply." Be it that his rationale was completely out the equation, he was clearly upset and wanted some type of harm to come his way. If someone has a disregard for their own well being then something is really wrong with the individual.

An example of this is when a young kid shoots up a school because he was picked on and or had a bad household. Let's say the kid is killed by the cops because he didn't surrender...what's the first thing that everyone asks? What made him do that? Why don't people wonder the same about this video?

BTW this man is my hero and my idol...my pops.
Dr. James Mackabee, Surgeon - Doctor MD in Valencia, CA - Surgery

My dad is a surgeon and my mom is a teacher. I was taught at a young age the character and hardwork get things done...period. 90% of my family have this attribute which was passed down from our grandparents. If I would have never said anything about being black 6 months ago on another thread...no one would have ever known that I was. If I recall correctly, a few of the members who responded to that thread were suprised. This tells me that the views and opinions I make are purely subjective. I personally stay away from 75% of the new rap music released today because it's garbage designed to sell merchandise. I feel sorry for the kids who have never been exposed to true Hip Hop.

I truly feel that IF this guy had a gun and if he really meant to do harm to the police...he would have drew down and fired. He was clearly out numbered and common sense would tell a rational mind that "ummm they are probably gonna shoot me if I don't comply." Be it that his rationale was completely out the equation, he was clearly upset and wanted some type of harm to come his way. If someone has a disregard for their own well being then something is really wrong with the individual.

An example of this is when a young kid shoots up a school because he was picked on and or had a bad household. Let's say the kid is killed by the cops because he didn't surrender...what's the first thing that everyone asks? What made him do that? Why don't people wonder the same about this video?

BTW this man is my hero and my idol...my pops.
Dr. James Mackabee, Surgeon - Doctor MD in Valencia, CA - Surgery

im not saying this about you, when I first joined this board, I wasnt out loud and proud, I slowly let people get to know me, what I like, and my music vids I put in my sig do the talking. Yes Im Black, Yes Im Proud, Yes Ive got lot of pride in Who I AM, And What I do, And The Strong People of my family. I always hold my head up high and learn to ignore the BS in the world. Your Dad sounds like a cool guy, id be a doctor, but I dont like dealing with blood n guts:p

On My mother side of our family, Were Related to Dr. King BTW. People dont believe me...

This guy said -"You haven't seen a gun" or something to that effect.
"If you let the dog go i gonna shot em"
is it OK to ASSume that the guys of camera whir already pointing their guns at "this guy"??

"This guy" is hiding hands in an awkward position VS a bunch of "professionals" with guns already pointing at him" who's bullet will get to the target first?

Looking at this from a totally deferent angle- Could this be called murder?

Facts
1-the guy said "If you let the dog go i gonna shot em" But he hasn't made a motion towards anyone YET
2-NO ONE HAS SEEN A GUN.
So you let the dog go and FORCE movent, reaction from "this guy" which now clears your way to shooting him??
Kinda like yelling in some ones face trying to force a defensive action that can be easily interpreted as an attack to justify an arrest or worst.

Don't get me wrong the guy was an idiot for saying he was going to shoot the dog.
options - Wait the guy out???? and/or just wait till he moves and then take a clean justified shot?? and spare that poor dog.
BTW If you know that the dog charging at you will bite you, you will move be it defensive or not you will move.

this was suicde by cop

just my 2 cents worth

scott

Have you ever seen a black suspect killed by police that deserved it? lol--The police are always the bad guys to scumbags and liberal media--The suspect is the entire reason anyone got killed-If he would have followed police commands everything would have been fine--

Incidentally who uses beanbags or knives in a gunfight?

The only tragedy is the dog losing his life...

Good for him, He was an idiot, and this goes to show that most cops are idiots too.

D

My uncle used to say sometimes you have to hit the donkey in the head with a 2x4 to get it's attention.

Now if that guy would have had an uncle or father like this kid has... the dog and him would still be alive!

This guy deserves uncle of the year award!

YouTube - Facebook E-thuggin' will get you a drive-by-ass whoopin' from Uncle Ward

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAuOefjL_O0&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

WINNNER..... THIS GUY WINS IN.... BEST VID SEEN TO DATE:biggrin::eek::biggrin::eek: My mom would do the SAME thing.... save the Ethuggin for the streets.