Power Logger COM Port Error

Vince13

Looking for some help with my power logger. It worked fine before and now all of a sudden once I save a file it will not connect again unless I close it down and re-open the application.

It gives me a "Device COM7 open error"

The PLC communication set up is set to automatic, I can see in the device manager that PLC is using COM 9 and it will still not reconnect if I take automatic off and set the Port to COM 9

Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks

Have you tried changing to another Com port? Mine defaults to Com 1 . Or try a different USB port on your laptop.

whatelse is showing up in device manager?

what version of windows, and what version of PL, PLC and the drivers?

Bob

Have you tried changing to another Com port? Mine defaults to Com 1 . Or try a different USB port on your laptop.
Yes , I tried both suggestions.

I am using Windows 7 and the PLC version is 1.4.0.48
I pulled the software down off of the Turbo Tweak site yesterday and loaded it on a different laptop, it seems to be working now and I will have a chance to log some runs at the track tonight.
Will I create an issue connecting with 2 different laptops other than were the log files are stored?

Thanks for your help

I deleted the software and started over again. I still get the occasional COM port error but it is not every time like before and the quick save is now working for me again.

Now if I could apply the data and make some headway tuning my car I would be one happy guy.