Powerstroke Intercooler, Turbonetics 60-1

TURBO 6

Beer Snob
Staff member
Powerstroke intercooler with all the piping, and hoses. No need to fab anything. $300 plus shipping.

Turbnetics 60-1 with .82 A/R housing, spools fast with an Art Carr 19930. $400 plus shipping.

I can send pics to anyone interested. Thanks!

Here's a couple of pics. The intercooler will be shipped complete with the piping and mounting hardware.

The turbo can also be seen in the pics. :D

Attachments

• Silver T 006.jpg
    Silver T 006.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 342
  • Silver T 007.jpg
    Silver T 007.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 332
i am interested in your intercooler...also how used up is your turbo?...I would be interested in buying both if the price was right..thanks

anadaron, you have a pm.
Intercooler is still for sale, no payment yet. The first person to send the money gets it. Paypal is accepted as long as the 3% is added.

I would imagine a 10.90 should be possible with the right combo. It's not capable of mid 10's at least I don't think it is.

Both still for sale, lots of interest, no deals yet. This is a COMPLETE powerstroke kit. You don't need anything to install it.
$650 plus shipping for both!
email me turbo6@vtext.com with any questions.

Up pipe is drilled for alky and an air temp sensor bung is tig welded in. Very nice set up. Front mounts don't work too well in Southern La.

Aluminum tanks, Being that it's gonna go out in a big box I think $40 should cover it. My zip code is 70079 so maybe go on UPS.com and see. Thanks!

Come on guys, this stuff has to go. Replacement turbo and intercooler are on the way.

I have been real busy with school and just got your message. I will call you in an hour or so.

Intercooler is sold. Thanks for the interest!

I'm going with a Dual BB 6776 and a PTE stock Location. :eek: