Precision Turbo hasn't forgotton about Buick guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
front mount

Does being an this section mean I could get a good deal an a front mount? PM me with a price...been thinking about getting one for a while, maybe ya'll are overstocked and just need to get rid of a few :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Turbo, intercooler, injectors

You have a PM on prices and recommendations for a turbo, injectors and intercooler. Thanks Scott

Didn't I recently see something about PTE having a sale on GN FMIC's??

Or am I dreaming :)

Please PM me with your best deal...and confirm pipes, clamps, and hoses are included please.

Thx, Bob

87LtdT said:
Didn't I recently see something about PTE having a sale on GN FMIC's??

Or am I dreaming :)

Please PM me with your best deal...and confirm pipes, clamps, and hoses are included please.

Thx, Bob

Give me a call and I will hook you up with a good price...kit includes all the hardware

Hi Don, Please PM me on a price for the stock location stretch intercooler.

thx

rastaz said:
Hi Don, Please PM me on a price for the stock location stretch intercooler.

thx

pm sent!

keepum coming guys...don't delay! christmas is coming! i think you should all treat yourself to a nice gift!

d0n_3d said:
pm sent!

keepum coming guys...don't delay! christmas is coming! i think you should all treat yourself to a nice gift!

Precision kicks ass! I wouldn't go any where else, good deal or not. I love my turbos. :D

Looking at a new turbo and a 3'' down pipe what do you think ta49 or te44, my injectors are the 42s. Whos 3'' down pipes dp you carry. Thanks

blacknfast said:
Looking at a new turbo and a 3'' down pipe what do you think ta49 or te44, my injectors are the 42s. Whos 3'' down pipes dp you carry. Thanks

To be honest, I would do the newer GT3255. Awesome street turbo upgrade over the stocker. You can keep your 42's with this turbo. We carry the Houston downpipe which is kinda hard to get right now so if you need one, get one on order and put your name on the list! Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.