"Preparing to say goodby"

Damn, wish I hadn’t seen this thread. I spent ten and a half months in Nam. Five months in the hospital when they flew me out. Maccain was NOT any songbird, i knew two other heroes that spent time in the cages with him. Ones dead, the other will be soon. Their mouths not mine, the whole singing thing was is BS BS BS. End of story.
You had to be there to know what it was like.

The problem though is that at the end of the day it is still considered heresay on their part, unless those two can factually prove he wasn't a songbird, which is essentially impossible at this point. Conservatives can only go by McCain's actions, and he has proven himself to be nothing but corrupt, and a sell out. Only God knows for just how much...

The problem though is that at the end of the day it is still considered heresay on their part, unless those two can factually prove he wasn't a songbird, which is essentially impossible at this point. Conservatives can only go by McCain's actions, and he has proven himself to be nothing but corrupt, and a sell out. Only God knows for just how much...
Well if your right he’s already getting his just due. Just like anyone who condemns someone when they don’t know the facts. Even though I have always been a conservative and also voted for president bone spurs, I take issues with anyone who talks crap about anybody who could have lost there life for country. Especially anyone who didn’t have to go fight.

I dont know all the facts about McCain and vietnam,but i saw him take a stand when trump and cronies tried to take away 1/3 of the country's health care. That was hero enough for me.

I dont know all the facts about McCain and vietnam,but i saw him take a stand when trump and cronies tried to take away 1/3 of the country's health care. That was hero enough for me.
you mean the third that sits on their ass and doesn't work for a living because that's all Obamacare is I normally don't post on political bull crap but that's ridiculous My Healthcare skyrocketed since that crap happened

you mean the third that sits on their ass and doesn't work for a living because that's all Obamacare is I normally don't post on political bull crap but that's ridiculous My Healthcare skyrocketed since that crap happened
If US unemployment rate is 3.9% how is 1/3 sitting on there ass and not working? Something isn't adding up here.

My insurance skyrocketed also. I shouldn’t have to work my ass off to pay for someone else’s coverage. Now, god forbid, if I get sick, I’ll have to come up with a fortune just to cover the rediculous copay. Sorry, I hate politics also.

While I’m a veteran & conservative, I find your comments appalling. First, while McCain was left leaning, he was also a hero who went through a hell most can never imagine. Even though I think Obama was very ineffective at best, his being black is neither here nor there. Sometimes it’s better to not put your foot in your mouth.

I thought the comment was racist as well. Granted, I hate Obama as much as the next guy, but I hate him for his politics and not because of his race or even questionable citizenship. There's been no shortage of shitty/corrupt white presidents throughout history.

If that is the case, then that makes McCain's remarks racist as well. Some woman stated that she couldn't trust Obama because he is Arab, and McCain stated "no ma'am, he's not, he's a decent family man citizen", doesn't say much for McCain's views on Arabs... ;)

In the "early years" like 1991, I met and talked with McCain for a while, and have also a couple other times, the most recent 2 years ago when he was also on a flight from D.C. to Phoenix as was my wife and I.

He was very much for his voters and supporters in the early years, but like many, concern for his State and supporters waned in later years.

I wish the all the best for his family.

If US unemployment rate is 3.9% how is 1/3 sitting on there ass and not working? Something isn't adding up here.
Well if you have to be told it's not worth talking about the unemployment rate doesn't have anything to do with the deadbeats sitting on their asses and all the illegals that are in this country sucking on our tit if I get sick or my kids get sick and have to have some kind of a surgery I go into the emergency room they take my social security number and come after me for everything I own when they walk in it's pat on the back don't worry all these American citizens will pay for you