Private replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Just here

Here it is. Can ANY of you come to moroso and either show me a 13 second ET with a 100% factory stock GN (even one that's been rust repaired with factory parts) or at least bring a timeslip from 1986-1988 ??? ANY?? I'm wasting my time like I told my friend I would be because so many of you are utterly protective of the published numbers, even where they ARE wrong. It's like a fantasy world in here. At least I can still laugh about that.

Why do you care so much about our stock numbers? You obviously dont run a stock Mudstain, so why should we run stock GN's?

Scott

I'm gonna TRY to be nice about this. I asked a simple question trying to get a simple answer. I wanted a friend to get honest information and we decided to try that here. He'll have to stick to not knowing for sure though.
That's why I'm asking. I know back in 86-87 when I raced, I never saw 13's. However, it means little. Just searching for facts as we can prove them. It's like detective work tho. I'm done with it. Until I see a timeslip, anyway.

Why would you hafta try to be nice about this? How did I offend YOU? You come on my board and say we are all Lying, the magazines that tested our cars are all LYING. Did you expect us to roll out the red carpet and kiss your arse cause your Mustang is faster than some of our Buicks. Well my car has 150,xxx, and i drive it everyday, i dont race it often, or particularly well even. But i managed a 12.82 at 109mph with a 1.98 60'. When you can do that on a stock unopened block (except for valve springs, thanks Cal), then you come see me.
So stop whining cause we are so mean, and go bitch to your Mustang buddies and go back to bench racing. Cause your mouth is pretty phukin fast. Your car had better be.

Scott

Ill tell you what...

My dad has owned these cars since 87, and I bet he has some timeslips from way back in the day. If I can find them, I will scan it or meet you one of these nights up there, to prove a point. If you don't mind me asking, does your friend happen to have a stock GN that is not running up to par, is that what this is about?

And as for this statement,"I'm wasting my time like I told my friend I would be because so many of you are utterly protective of the published numbers, even where they ARE wrong. It's like a fantasy world in here."

How much do you really know about buicks or anything besides a ford for that matter. This has to be one of the most ignorant statements I have ever seen, anywhere on a car forum. You are claiming that the numbers recorded back in 87, which clearly state the car(GN) went high 13's stock is a farse. Explain to me what the magazine(s) would gain by publishing false numbers?:confused:

I think I even have a copy of the motor-trend article from back then that clearly states the #'s on GN's and even the GNX.

This is one weird ass topic to say the least.

Alex

Guys, you're wasting your time giving any kind of attention to trolls like this. This sounds like the same smack talking mustrag owner that the local f-body guys in Palm Beach handed him his a$$ on numerous occations. Does anyone really even care what a bone stock GN runs? Not really...... they respond so well to minor mods that hardly anyone can resist adding mucho more HP. We all know that a GN can turn anywhere from high 14s with crappy tuning and no traction, to high 11s with a good tune, race gas and sticky tires. Who in the hell even needs to prove it to smack talking trolls? GNs have been laying the smack down for the last 15 years, that's why every wannabe takes pot shots at them and then says we all live in a fantasy world. :rolleyes: I'm sure your Mustrag is quick and fast, the tradgedy is that nobody here really cares. :eek: Perhaps we would even commend you on getting a slug like that in the 11s, were you not such a troll.

Joe, you are right, we should ignore him and hope he goes away. But that wouldnt be any fun. I for one hope Cal gets mad and pays him a visit. I bet his mustang would look good with a bumper sticker that says
"I got beat by a Grand National
Mustangs SUCK"

Scott

Horsemeat...

That's all they are. I am WAISTING my time yes because I got something to say to say HORSEMEAT.

Buddy, I have owned 2 GN’s. I spent time and effort RESEARCHING these cars from top to bottom before purchasing one. If you want proof see ROAD AND TRACKS ARTICLE they were the FASTEST PRODUCTION VEHICLES in 1987. Still today they can hold there own and STOCK. I purchased my first GN in 1992 and it was STOCK with just minor tuning it turned 13.1's all day. I was the FASTEST stock CAR at MOROSO back in 1992. If you were around that long ago you would remember my car "Whiplash Liquor." My second car, GOD HELP HER, was just stolen on TUESDAY morning and if it cannot be found I will go and buy another one. GEEE I wonder why, cause these cars are amazing. I am one of the CO-FOUNDERS of the SOUTH FLORIDA TURBO BUICK CLUB (www.sftbc.com) as well. There is a REASON why our cars are treasured. Those that KNOW us RESPECT us. I am at TOWERS every week and have been there for years. When I did not have my second car and still when I finally got it, I would hang with the HORSEMEAT crowd as they are all friends of mine and they RESPECT our cars cause they know what they are capable of.

NOW, you need to get you butt off this board and go to your ALPO BOARD and talk your crap. You are not welcome here unless you can have the respect for ALL CARS and respect the fact that the CRAP that you have been dishing was done so not for your QUEST FOR KNOWLEDGE but for the mere fact of causing trouble. You speak lies based on NO FACT. IF you did have FACT then you should have presented it in a more respectful fashion. Maybe if you would have come across in a more RESPECTFUL manner you would have gotten what you were looking for. I can assure you that I still have the TIME SLIPS from my FIRST STOCK GN but I would never waste my time showing them to idiots like you. I think I can speak for the other members as well when I tell you that I would not waste my time with you.

I would not have wasted my time writing this, but see I lost something that meant a lot to me because someone DESIRED what I have because they knew what it was capable of. Funny I don’t see thieves out there jacking MUSTANG LX's. But the fact that an 87 car can still be a wanted car to a FELON means something.

Now why don’t you do something more CONSTRUCTIVE with your time and RESEARCH the trash you DONT know instead of SPEAKING the CRAP you do on this board. Now I have to go back to trying to FIND MY CAR so I am leaving you to the rest of the members if you are smart you will just go away. Realizing the fact that you have OUTSTAYED your welcome.

Ohhhh By the way while you are doing your research one other thing you can do….

BITE ME!!!!!!

Tony

You kids let me know when you scrounge timeslips from dad or whatnot.
All you need to do is SHOW UP and race. But noooooo!
Instead you cry for Cal to come save you. Cal and I will race, children. He's got enough nads to do it. The rest of you... Well, clearly NOT!

Last laugh

Want to hear something really funny? Your smack talking just cost you $1600 bucks.... that Art Carr trans that you are selling?
You know... this one:
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=41102&referrerid=5316

Really smart on your part. Piss off the Buick guys and still try to sell your parts here. Now that I know how much of a troll you appear to be, I wouldn't give you dime for it. I'll pick up my next trans from Bruce. Bwahahahaha......;)

I told you my best time. Why do you need my time slip?
As for Cal, of course we are gonna send the Top Dog. We arent gonna send you someone you can beat. Dumbass!
I am starting to doubt your street creds. You are very vague about your mods. I would think that someone with your BADASS car, would have a more detailed list of your mods. A little juice, a little this. How about some specifics. You talk ****e all day about our cars but tell us very little about yours. I think you are the child with the pipe dreams in YOUR head. Trying to knock the King off of his throne.
Scott

Quote from Joe 1320

"Last laugh
Want to hear something really funny? Your smack talking just cost you $1600 bucks.... that Art Carr trans that you are selling?
You know... this one:
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/sh...referrerid=5316

Really smart on your part. Piss off the Buick guys and still try to sell your parts here. Now that I know how much of a troll you appear to be, I wouldn't give you dime for it. I'll pick up my next trans from Bruce. Bwahahahaha......"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Joe? Thanks for the heads up I can handle this. And to think, I was ready to help.... Man I am Blind sometimes. :D BT

Oh and Just here , if you are looking for your ad I deleted it. Until an apology is made They will keep getting deleted and I have to be one of the most tolerant and helpful people on this board. I would aplogize and make freinds if I were you. :(

Now I remember why I don't care for REDNECKS! They're overbearing UNDER educated people in general. Save it, Mr. "I got another used one too"... I had one IN 1986, so YOU can say what you want, you clown with a frown. I don't CARE if you like me or not. YOU can't backup word #1 either.
As for being a racer at Moroso "back then", I WAS.
Oddly, enough, I don't happen to remember ONE rednecks GN, no matter WHAT it ran! Do you think someone WITH a quick car would remember one ruinning 13's?? Nahhh.... That won't happen. People running 18'swouldn't remember someone runninf 13's. That's not how it works. If you didn't manage to lose yours (I recommend a garage, but your trailer may not have one) I'd surely invite you to race too. Against a pickup truck! That should suit you well, all things considered.
Irv JUNOIR, you again... I said at the start that I planned
to NOT say much about my car. That was indeed part of the plan. However, since YOU can't remember that post (too busy trying to figure out your next bad line), I'll tell you alittle more. There is nitrous (I know I said that) and the NOS it is capable of a 500hp shot (in 2 stages). The engine is a 351W block, I know I said that too and it's a stroker. However, for the kid who thinks it's up to him to know, it's a 408c.i. A351 Sportsman blocked stroker. More you want to know?? It has TFS Twisted Wedge "R" stage II heads on it. one probably outflows BOTH on your car. I don't care to tell you the compression ratio. I can tell you te crank rods and pistons are all forged. It makes over 500rwhp without the nitrous. Need more info kiddo??? Tough.
You wanna know about the Ranger?? 302HO with aftermarket cam, heads and intake. STOCK blore and stroke. It too, has nitrous (I've said all this) and it's run AT LEAST 11's at Moroso (you've heard of that, right?) For any more info, SHUT UP AND RACE! BTW, your BEST time isn't even within 1 second of my WORST in the 4 passes I've made. So save it, dreamerboy.
JOE1320... It's ALREADY SOLD! I made mself a sale today and YOU didn't cost me a DIME!
Goodday to you all.. I'll MAYBE see you at the track! IF you have the BALLS to race me!

Strike two.

Strike two

nough said.

one more and .....Gone.....Final warning

There are ways to discuss this and you my friend, are not getting it.

Wanna test me? Go ahead and try.......

Figures...

You know what...

Again.. you are not worth the time of day.

That is class baby.

I am gald you hate REDNECKS on less idiot in this world for me to have to worry about.

If I did see you at Moroso, I would spit this big ball 'o' Chew right on your hood. Then wizz all over your entire.. Piece of Crap, wanna be abig toy, but can't get past the fact it is just a POS LX that wants to THINK about being a mustang.

Now.. if you have GROWN up. Move on to your ALPO loving friends and step outta my bar cause there will be a brawl SOUTHERN STYLE...

Later HORSEMEAT
ONE PROUD GN OWNING REDNECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info. But do you think your car will do those times with 150,xxx like my car and most other Buicks have?
My car is capable of the times you quote. My car hasnt even seen its limits yet. I tend to be very careful with my car as most of the people around here know. I have only raced once with race gas, mostly i just run it in street trim. But if you wanna play, you name the day. I'll make sure she is in top form. And I will drive, i dont want the wife to have all the fun.
You are the biggest a$$hole i've run across on the board, and any other. Someone got their car stole and you think its funny, calling them rednecks and saying their trailer doesnt have a garage. ****head! Just cuz everyone cant bankroll 2 cars like yours doesnt make you any better than us. It makes you stupid cause it cost you 5 times what it cost me to make your POS Fords run those times. So F - Off, and lick my balls!

Way to go Bruce.

Scott

Utterly protective??? Stock Numbers?? Why would we bring the stock 1/4 mile time when we can do a small amount and get a great deal...even when they were stock it was still VERY IMPRESSIVE for the time they were released, the most impressive production car MADE in 87 for 1/4 mile time and that was not even PUSHING what it could do!! There were not many made and for that reason i enjoy exactly what they are, UNIQUE, sorry but a mustang isnt very unique....about half the population owns one, most are modified....yeah and a car made in 87 can smoke a gt mustang, stock and stock. I am not even going into which is easier to mod because its a waste of time but what i will go into is you placed a very STUPID POST, one i hope you take some time to read and consider rethinking SELLING a transmission on any buick board because i am NOT going to PURCHASE something from someone who has the ignorance not to POST but to actually consider BADMOUTHING the clientel you are hoping to actually sell to, Sorry but i am taking my buisness ELSEWHERE and give my business to someone who is more deserving and someone i can trust...

Bruce... Sorry... It's GONE... thanks for TRYING to cost me money,
(whichever one tried) but you're TOO LATE !!! You guys kill me. If things don't look good for you, you cry about it and try to cost people money?? HOW LAME and childish... And *I* know a thing or two I didn't yesterday about the "Extreme 200-4r" that may dissapoint you. But I'll keep it to myself. PERHAPS you should call Art Carr again about that name change you're expecting.
Bruce, why should I even think to apologize to a bunch of kids calling me names simply because they don't like truth? PASS!
I'm not breaking the rules anymore than anyone else involved and I did try to get along. I even emailed at least 3 of these kids trying to straighten out whatever made them whiny.
At least the buyer will get a good transmission for a good price. You even said so before you joined the ranks of crybaby. I thought you were more mature than that... "troll"... Hahahah. I suppose I could say bad things about you too, but why bother. Any adult who sees what you wrote will have no need for my warning.
I can't see which of you deleted it either, but it doesn't
matter. In fact, thanks. I'll stop getting replies now! Wow! The last time I saw people acting this childish was in the early 90's on a no name website that's no longer up and running. Keep it up guys. I'll consider an apology after I see some too. MEANWHILE, anyone other than Cal want to race, or will it continue to be trash talking?

Thanks Bruce

Thanks for the backup Bruce.. Rest assured there will always be an open stool for you in my bar. Along with a few to follow. I can usually stand "haters" but it's "haters" that have no clue that really irk me.

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.