Private replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
These TWO EMAILS TOp them all..

Check these out that I received from him. I especially like the references he made to my wife..

NUMBER ONE...
"I felt inda bad for you about losing your car. There's nothing I could do about it because I live in West Palm.

What I don't feel bad about is the way you run your mouth to me
on the board. I'm aight... But being a dumbass won't get you very far with me. I offer no respect for that.
Now the funny thing is, you still call yourself a proud GN owner..
Well, WHERE IS IT? There, we're getting even. A garage is still highly recommended, but hey, you haven't got to have one. I only said what I did on the board because YOU chose to be a dork to me. I honestly do not CARE what happened to you in 1992. I only wanted an answer for 2 questions. YOU answered neither. Let me know if/when you get another GN and I'll bring my "POS Mustang" out and promptly ANNIHILATE it in a drag race for you! I wouldn't, but... Since GN's are so awesome, it's only fitting that you get shown from one end to the other. Btw, did you give up on drag racing after not managing 12's in 1992? I don't recall you mentioning that last perfectly quick car being there.
I will depart with one more shot at you. (you're a redneck and I don't wanna strian your brain cell). I grew up around many rednecks and I never thought I'd have the chance to tell another one to "GET A CAR and come see me!" And see my profile...Nevermind, I'll tell you.. If you're going to INSIST on being a jackass, at LEAST ask for a tail ! If you wanna act like you have some sense and realize that I honestly don't care how you feel in general, by all means let me know. Drag racing is out for now so I'll leave that alone... Later,
Rob"

NUMBER TWO... This one has the reference to my WIFE
"Mustangs, NOT a GM G body, happen to be Floridas NUMBER ONE stolen
vehicle. I guess they DO know potential! And MY Mustang LX won't likely be stolen because I DO have a garage! Now get a life, loser. Oh.. AND a car. Apparently yours is gone. Like I said, I almost felt bad for you. However, after careful consideration, I've decided you are another pompous (that means arrogant) ass who decided to get a valuable AUTOMOBILE rather than a GARAGE to put one in! Then again, GN's go for about $10K these days even WITH their "collectible" status!
Oh, and just because your WIFE might want to call me "horsemeat" doesn't mean you have any perks from it! I wish you DID still have that SLOW POS so I could lead you down the track sometime! Seeya WANNABE! And do you pronounce it as redneck guy, or redneck GAY! Either way, you classify as no moe than a moron to me thus far. If we were having a cutdown contest, you just lost. It's alot like a drag race, eh? lol"

Just to let you all know.. I work for a LARGE COMPUTER MANUFACTURER as a SENIOR LEVEL TECH and we maintain ties to AOL copies of these emails have been forwarded to AOL and I am sure they will find them quite amusing.

Tony

All I can say is that someone is gonna get permanently banned if this keeps up much longer...

Jason...

I am currenlty talking to AOL on this issue. I am sure he sent other emails hopefully they will deal with him. I will post the results.

Tony

Just Here.......I'll be more then happy to run you truck or your mustang for FREE if you would be willing to bring it to Orlando speed way.
But if I have to bring it to you its gonna cost some $$$$ to run.

You name the date and time I WILL BE THERE.

Jesse

Wow! Now we've gone to threats of physical violence?? C'mon kids, it's not that bad... REALLY, it isn't!
Bruce, I don't know what made you so mad, but I do know
you lied to me AND others about Art Carr and their transmission's name. 1st of all, you said you spoke DIRECTLY to Art Carr. Survey SAYS??? EEEEEEEEEEE Art Carr sold the company in 1999 and DOES NOT OWN IT OR WORK THERE anymore! Jasper Racing Engines and Raybestos, Inc. own it now. But YOU wouldn't know because you never talked to anyone in charge.
2ndly, they have NO plans to change the name "Extreme 200-4r", as it's been used by them since at least 1996. Also, as I told you in email, your name and theirs DO NOT have any patent or trademark/copyright infringements between them (as they are at least 17% different). So LYING to everyone isn't very smart. ANYONE who disbelieves me can simply CALL Art Carr Performance Transmissions and ASK!
For that matter, the Copyright Law states: § 1302. Designs not subject to protection3
Protection under this chapter shall not be available for a design that is-
(5) embodied in a useful article (or item) that was made public by the designer or owner in the United States or a foreign country more than 2 years before the date of the application for registration under this chapter.
Since they too have made this "similar product" for more than two years, you have no legal right to make them stop using it.
If anyone has a patent right, it's GMC
Stick to building transmissions instead of web board support. I'm tired of the silly argument.

WE4's Reply to this..
You are such a dumb fu**
ART CARR is in Huntington Beach Ca.
You are dealing with the frauds. See who was in court today dumbass!!. They are in a hugh lawsuit it makes me very happy to see your unit was from them in Texas. I didnt lie! I talked to the REAL ART CARR. Your trans from them isnt worth ****! good luck it will come back to you and if you got another from them Good luck. I dont lie! I talked to the real GUY Unlike you!
Have a nice life!
Call 1-800-ART CARR.. See who you get ....
You are VERY Uninformed.
ArtCarr in Ca. is who had the article published. You were decieved! HAHAHA
You are the Uneducated one here.

My Fault.....

Blackshoebox,

No I dont. He asked a question in the tranny talk and I answered it just like I would any other. In fact I was willing to help out and promote his deal. You know me... dumb ****errrr I am, always willing to help. Then I get a little hint ( Thanks BTW you know who you are) to ck this out. It pisses me off to have someone want info then repay us by being this way. He could very well have the same overall discussion and even tease but he has way to much attitude for me or for a cordial fun rivalery. Never mind I was a division champion (94 Division 7 champ Pro Et) with an NHRA oscar , so I must too, be Joesmoe. ( Dont believe me, ck it out, all in NHRA archieves.) So I will let this be a LESSON to me ( another one of those pesky things) and I am very sorry to anybody else who feels they were unentitled to this guy. Sorry.:)
I am 3000 miles away. Yea Like I would drive out there to race him? So why screw with me? Also I will say , One more phone call to my shop after hours and another phone message like the first, he will see exactly how close 3000 miles is.
I cannot believe he would do the ***** thing and not wait till we were open to talk to me direct. You can bet any of you that I would like a word with wont get any of that, you will get me to you. Face to face or phone line live. Another Promise.

WE4

And for your info, My trademark did go through. The EXTREME was GMC but they said PTS XTREME was fine.
The ck that we wrote should confirm.
Rich at Art Carr and Art himself were very egaer to help me. I have known Art Carr for 22 years. Even had him stay at my home. I have been to his. Very good freinds for a long time. So when you accuse someone of lying, you better know what your side is first. You got the short end here my friend. Good luck with the frauds. If you still have doubt, Call 1-800-ART-CARR and see who answers the phone. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOL

Three more..

Ok, so like I have received three more emails from Mr. Wonderful.

I have asked him to leave me alone and he refuses. I can tell you this, this is starting to really tick me off. I have known car owners from all walks of life and I even have worked on FORDS I had a great mudder that I built from ground up. All of the individuals I have encoutnered have been fanatics but definitely not to the extreme as this guy. I dont know him, dont care to know him. I hope that there are some FORD gus that I hang with at TOWERS reading this that may know this guy and inform him that he has GONE TOO FAR..

One PISSED off REDNECK,
Tony

Jason,

I'm sure that I'm not the only one who votes to ban this troll. He is out of control. It is also simple enough to block his address to prevent him from e-mailing you.

I have gotten another email from him. So that makes three total. Each one was more mature and less argumentative. The last could be considered downright civil. So he may not be the bloody wanker i thought he was. Now if he can talk to the rest of y'all like he did to me.

Scott

"Private" e-mails!!

I got 2 e-mails from some jerk off w/ the name cheatrslix@aol.com, AKA just here??, referring to this thread and making some smart#ss replies.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: It's working, guys. Keep bombarding his punkass w/ e-mail and he'll have no time to "race" his POS truck.

I cannot say he is an ******* by what he has written to me, only by what that last thread gave me a bad feeling about him is all. Also by what he did with the phone call only added to that but his emails have all been civil even though i may not agree with his ADVICE:), just my 2 cents but i am still not buying that tranny

Originally posted by IrvJr
But i managed a 12.82 at 109mph with a 1.98 60'. When you can do that on a stock unopened block (except for valve springs

Been there..went faster. 10.98 @ 129, 10.99 @ 128, 11.03 @ 127 before it blew up from spraying 300 off the line with a 150K+ Junkyard 5.0 with a Performer RPM Intake, Untouched Heads, stock cam, and a 200 shot kit :):D :p Oh, and the car was in MM&FF just for blowing up :)

Street Renegade *Rainbow Warrior Stang*.. R.I.P ..

Me Too!

Two more emails and another phone message.

Now I am up to
a) I am a liar
b) I do not admin the board
c) I have no clue what I am talking about
d) I am just doing this to be a pain in the arss

So that is what he has accused me of.
I will admit, more civil tho

He did say that I could stick the apology tho..

Jason, finish this please......NOW

C'mon guys, dont let him get to ya. Thats what he wants to do. If everyone keeps arguing with him he's just gonna keep on jumping back. It started out as him talking trash and wanting to race so let it end like that. Cal said he was gonna race him in the mustang and we'll race him too once our car is done. So just let it go, guys like him are the guys that make us not like Mustangs:D

Status
Not open for further replies.