pt 70 recipe for future car(SEMI LONG)

A young buick brother with a dream asks a couple questions and gets a free case of hateraide. We were all young once and wanted to rule the world.
Heck I got about 60K into building a 7 second GN before reality kicked my *&^.

I dont think people are "hating" per say but just letting him know that it is definetly possible, just not as easy as giving him a list of parts, mix with alky and race fuel, serve hot and BAM your a 10 sec car. Ive seen people do more with less so the "smart" thing would be to find a car already in great running condition, maybe a low to mid 11sec car and take it from there. If you could find a car running 10's already then your set. We could suggest which parts should get you there but its not always a given that your car will respond accordingly. Also depends heavly on the tune. Good luck and its not gonna be an overnight ordeal, unless of cousre your rich and all. But I did buy over $2,500 worth of mods from Mike at FT and he was able to give me a discount so talk with a vendor and try to see what kind of deal you could work out. Good luck!

Get caps, girdle, forged stroker crank, rods, pistons, most important qualified engine buider-strezo, rpe, hartline etc, ported gn-1s, champion intake ,85 lb injectors, ball bearing turbo, rjc front mount, strong rear end with suspenion mods,built trans and a great converter for starters!