PTS Xtreme - Bruce Toelle

Jack Evers

I had the pleasure of attending PTS Xtreme’s open house in Sacramento, CA this weekend and wanted to thank Bruce and Cindy Toelle for their hospitality and the generous amount of time that Bruce gave our Arizona contingent.

I have communicated with Bruce by phone and e-mail and have developed a lot of respect for him based on his expert advice and the quality of the parts I’ve purchased. However, after spending time with him personally, my respect for this guys knowledge, quality standards and business dealings has jumped about six notches.

Congratulations on a very successful and well attended open house, Bruce, and thanks again for everything.

Then bring one down to FL. Hell Bruce, i'll let you stay at my house. You would at least get to see 1 GN while you were here.
I may be convinced to even give you a ride.;)

Scott

It was great. Thanks for everything Bruce. Great location. Only 10 miles from my place. :D

Now he won't be bugging me to pick up the car because now he's got PLENTY of room. That place is huge!!

I was totally amazed

These guys aren't just putting hardened parts in the tranny. They are machining and re-designing the whole damn thing!!! I was also amazed at the hundreds of parts in a tranny. I have no clue to what the parts are but these guys know exactly how to tweak 'em for best results. Truly amazing. :cool:

Over the past few years I have contacted Bruce about advice and problems, bought parts from him and discussed other stuff. Visiting his "shop" meeting his family and crew and spending a couple days of "quality time" with him completely blew me away!

Bruce is not a trans builder and his shop is not a "tranny" shop. A portion of it is devoted to building transmissions, but this is not what Bruce is about. He is dedicated to doing the BEST transmission, be it for a Buick or whatever. He is known and respected by the best in the business from all over the country.

He is determined to make every part in the trans perform and last to the very high standards he sets. To accomplish this, a large portion of this meticilous shop is devoted to R&D. Bruce's attitude and endless energy is also devoted to this goal.

If a part is not good enough for its intended job, Bruce makes or develops one that is. He truly loves the Buick market and is rightfully proud of his accomplishments.

I do not say these thing lightly or without having knowledge of transmission shops or their owners over many years, some good, some bad, most just getting by. Over 17 years ago I had my new '87 TR in a tranny shop for some "upgrade" work. This was the finest shop or owner that I had encountered doing transmission work and modifications. This man was a mechanic, machinist, engineer and inventor. His accomplishments were recognized at the national level by his peers and trade magazines.

So happens that this person was one of Bruce's early mentors and associates. Bruce has taken what he learned, and over the years has exceeded at a higher level of competence and quality in all these areas.

Just as remarkable is Bruce's willingness to share this with us and help our Buick community in a technical, moral and business manner. I do know at least 100 others that were there yesterday share my feeling and thanks to Bruce, as I was fortunate to join with them in celebrating his new, massive facility!

:D

I would like to thank all who attended

Thank you very much Mr Evers. I had a GREAT time and truly had more fun than I have had in a couple of years. ( Shows exactly how sickening lonely and just plain wore out and tired I really am.)

Meeting you (Mr Evers) , Mr Micale, and Mr Lester was the highlight of the last few YEARS for me, and it was kinda like meeting a pen pal that you, for a few years, had grown to both, very much respect and admire and then get to meet them face to face , shake their hand, and offer ANYTHING I had to them. What an emotion!!!!!!!! After my conversation with Mr Lester tonight , he has alot more insight as to what BT is all, or, not all, about. I will leave it at that.
Not at all to "demean" or think any less of anybody else who attended, as I would like to thank every last one of them with all my heart and promise. I pray you enjoyed the day along with your families. I wanted family oriented and I got family oriented.
It sincerly meant alot to me............... to all who showed up.
I must have received 20-30 emails and/or phone calls today from attendees relaying how great of time they had. Also, they claim the food was "EXCELLENT"! . I didn't want a show or a seminar or a "pitch session" , but just a party to show our appreciation and give people a good meal and a friendly good time.
I would like to thank all who attended and hope you all went home full and with a smile on your faces. I wanted to give everyone a day they could just sit back and enjoy.
Thanks again if you attended and thank you all so very much for the comments about my daughter. EVERYONE had something GREAT to say about Kendra and when I got home tonight she was already asleep. As I leaned over and kissed her goodnight and was in tears to think of just how LUCKY I really am. :D Although this party was for all of you, I think "I" came away from it with the most benefit and lesson.
1) Great friends
2) Great people
3) How lucky I am to have such a beautiful child! :)

I was taught a lesson on Sunday that will remain with me for the rest of my life. Good friends, GREAT people, and a beautiful child, which to me are more valuable than any other commodity in the world , INCLUDING money.

I thank you all!

( And to Kenny Frenn......You boy, are in our prayers, I WISH you could have been there.......) :)

(ps...Extra little kudos to John Nagle and Dean Nelson for greatly assisting the preperation and organization to pull this off. But Dammit John, I was hung over bad man. So the last two gin and tonics had no tonic, huh? :eek: )

Love ya all!!!!
WE4
Bruce

heheh

I wrote more after I had time to get home and sit., only 10:00 ...
See Mr Lester , I still was there 2 more hours.....:rolleyes: OK TTT

I couldn't get the links to work? :confused:

The food!! That was the best chili I've EVER had!! My complements to the chef. :D

Originally posted by tekprodave
I couldn't get the links to work? :confused:

The food!! That was the best chili I've EVER had!! My complements to the chef. :D

Would someone else try these links and let me know. Club Photo was my image host but I can't get their website to come ut so I'm trying Yahoo.

I had a great time and got to meet other TR owners. I wish I could of stayed the whole day.

Jack, the links didn't work. I too would love to see those pictures.

Link to Images

Sorry about the links not working, guys. Will try to get up and running somehow today. I had a paid subscription to "Club Photo" and it really worked well for posting pictures. Couldn't get the website to come up this morning, so I called their support and main numbers and both have been disconnected. Another .com company bites the big one. I'll figure out a way to get those pictures linked up, bear with me.