RaceLegal @ Qualcom Stadium Jan 6

Raymond Bunch

"Turbo Enthusiast"
I'm planning on going to Race Legal on Jan 6. and make a few passes. Anyone else plan on going this Friday? Also I will be going to H/B on Saturday if I don't break something :eek:

Ray,ray,ray

You know I will be there on fri and I am curious why cant I go with ya on saturday??? :( I guess ill just go to work if I can go with ya :confused: see ya soon ray let me get back to work,doing nothing :eek: :eek: :eek:

carrddine said:
You know I will be there on fri and I am curious why cant I go with ya on saturday??? :( I guess ill just go to work if I can go with ya :confused: see ya soon ray let me get back to work,doing nothing :eek: :eek: :eek:

Boo Hoo! Boo Hoo! It's not my fault that you took a job that works on Saturday's :D Good talking with you today Tim and I'll see you Friday with rest of the SoCal Buick croud.... :cool:

where is qualcom stadium? what city what time are they racing whats the cover charge, let me know.. i may show up :)

wiked87gn said:
where is qualcom stadium? what city what time are they racing whats the cover charge, let me know.. i may show up :)

Here's the address, just go to mapquest for the easiest directions :) Here's the address: 9449 Friars Road San Diego, California 92108.

Hope to see you there :cool: