Razor Alky - End of year special - beat the increase

Mike Licht

I was here first
Razor Progressive Alky kits are now on special for $479.99 SHIPPED. This includes the 3 bar map sensor as well. Kits will go up to $529.99 on Jan 1 which makes this deal even sweeter. Price increase is due the rising cost of materials and recent upgrades to the kit.

Mike Licht
586 790 4406

Do I need the 3 BAR MAP sensor if I already have the boost sensing harness for turbo link? If no then what is the price with out the 3 BAR

Mike Licht said:
.........Price increase is due the rising cost of materials and recent upgrades to the kit
Mike,
Can you tell me what the upgrades are?

Some minor controller upgrades and a new diaphram for the pump. The old pumps were fine but theychanged the diaphram in the new ones to a cheaper one and Julio likes the old one better. He now has to change and test each one.
Mike

Razor Progressive Alky kits

Mike Licht said:
I did but they are gone. We should have 10 more next week according to them
Mike

Hey Mike, was mine one of them that was shipped this week. Please tell me yes :rolleyes: :) By the way I received the scan master already thanks. And deffantly looking forward to putting the L/C arms and sway bar on too. I heard nothing but good things about this set up.

Ray

christmas deal

how do i get the deal on the kit, i went to fullthrottlespeed.com this weekend and tried to order online but my total came up to $507.00.

Try calling Mike on the phone ??? Might be quicker than a response on here if he's busy !

Two choices, call us or place the order on line and attach a note about the sale and we will correct the price.
Mike

Hey Mike,

i am waiting on one of these kits from you guys too.
I got my other stuff last week minus the Alky kit..
no hurry, car is in storage anyway

Are these kits going to have the all the latest upgrades ??

Yes all the ones we have been shipping for the last few weeks have the upgrades. That is part of the reason we are behind now he is still getting caught up
Mike

Mike Licht said:
Two choices, call us or place the order on line and attach a note about the sale and we will correct the price.
Mike
I placed an order today. Thanks Craig

I wont be ready to order till probably Spring 2006 but I have a laundry list coming your way Mike....