Razor Alky - End of year special - beat the increase

I pounded poor Razor pretty hard, we sould about 5 times more kits thatn we thought we would and frankly he was not prepared. Parts are coming in now and he is filling the orders. We have not charged anyones credtit card and will not unitl the day they ship from us.
Sorry for the delay,
Mike and Julio

FYI this deal is no longer available

Mike Licht said:
I pounded poor Razor pretty hard, we sould about 5 times more kits thatn we thought we would and frankly he was not prepared. Parts are coming in now and he is filling the orders. We have not charged anyones credtit card and will not unitl the day they ship from us.
Sorry for the delay,
Mike and Julio

FYI this deal is no longer available
Not a problem. Thanks for keeping us in the loop and informed of what's going on. No rush. Craig

We'll be honoring the price on the orders placed late Dec. Doing my best to get caught up.. there have been delays obtaining some of the needed parts to make the system come together.

Thanks for the support.

Julio

Razor said:
We'll be honoring the price on the orders placed late Dec. Doing my best to get caught up.. there have been delays obtaining some of the needed parts to make the system come together.

Thanks for the support.

Julio
I already have a hole in my Cotton IC near the throttle body on the driver side. Will your standard line length fit? Thanks, Craig

No. Will need a slightly longer line since all the components are mounted in the passenger side. Next batch of kits i'll make one with a longer line and mark the box accordingly. I'll get with Mike this AM and clear this.

Now if its a fast car(11.0 or quicker).. do the twin nozzle and the included hose will work.

HTH

Razor said:
No. Will need a slightly longer line since all the components are mounted in the passenger side. Next batch of kits i'll make one with a longer line and mark the box accordingly. I'll get with Mike this AM and clear this.

Now if its a fast car(11.0 or quicker).. do the twin nozzle and the included hose will work.

HTH
It is faster than 11.00. I'll be happy to pay the difference for the twin nozzle. (how much , by the way? And who do I pay for it?) Do I need to call Mike? Thank you for taking care of this for me. Craig

Mike,

I just got a ScanMaster from you... thanks.

Do you have the Houston 3" downpipe with test pipe in stock?

Eric.

Razor said:

HTH
Razor and Mike - is this being taken care of for my order? Again, no rush, I just want to be sure I get what I need. Thanks! Craig

Craig,
Razor just shipped me a few kits one of them was your dual nozzle kit. They shoulds be here today or tomorrow from what I was told.
Mike

Mike Licht said:
Craig,
Razor just shipped me a few kits one of them was your dual nozzle kit. They shoulds be here today or tomorrow from what I was told.
Mike
Mike, thank you. Craig

Mike & Julio
I got my dual nozzle kit today.
Thanks again for you guys' help. You guys are awesome.
Craig

Any chance on organizing some kind of group buy on the alky? I could kick myself for missing the sale, but wasn't seriously looking at it until recently. Hey, spring is coming soon and the gears are turning in my head now ;)
Not looking for anything ridiculous, but a tick under $500 would lock me in.

Perfect time for an "Up the boost" spring deal :tongue:

Don't get all offended on me, I have to try...for the sake of the children. :D

Alky kit

I second that motion!!!! for a New spring pricing... :D I'm ready for one also.. Scot w.