really bad night, tonight

wile87

BEEP BEEP MY ASS
got a phone call tonight from my aunt at around 9 pm that my younger brother had a seizure and passed away. got back from the hospital about an hour ago and am still in disbelief my little bro is gone. i always thought it would be me, not him. i can't believe this is happening. just needed to let out a little.

Oh man, sorry to hear that. Condolences and prayers for you and your family.

So sorry to hear. My condolences to you and your family. And our thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Steve Pitts

Soo sorry to hear of your lose May god bless the family and confort you in these times of sorrow.
Rick

Awww, Larry - so sorry to hear about that. I'm sure you feel terrible. I guess the only thing to remember is that it was quick and he did not suffer. It's not fair to you all, since you could not say good-bye. And he went much too young.

You'll be in our thoughts and prayers.

Hang in there,

Shari

Sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in our prayers

thanks to everyone for the prayers. i'm still in shock i think. he was only 32 and was on his way to really getting his life pointed in a positive direction. it's kinda weird that my stepdad died last year on july 14th of prostate cancer. just trying to hang in there.
thanks again to everyone
larry

Sorry to hear about your loss.That really sucks.Way to young.You and your family are in our prayers.Take care

Larry, I am so sorry to hear about your loss, my prayers are with you and your family at this time.:frown:

Prasad