Records Broken at the GS Nationals

baadgn

Records and personal best's were busted wide open at the nats today. Gallina/Freeman with Kenny D in the house went 7.10 at 192+ which is the fastest and qwickest pass ever in a turbo v6 doorslammer!!!. Dave Fiscus takes the BG TSO mph and et record with a 8.54 @ 162+. Jason white set his new personal best with a 9.40. Jason Cramer ran a 9.65 his new best. Ron Jospeh in a wild Tire spinning Launch runs his 1st 9 sec pass. Odell (looky her hoss) Cantrell gets his 1st 8 sec pass at 155+. Dick Kerney set the bar in TSM at BG at 9.26 @ 147+. Jim Rodgers ran a (Hemi Killing) 10.48 pass In his super clean 1970 Buick GS Stage 1. Gary Harmon and Willard Brown in a side by side duel shattered the ole TSL mph and et record with side by side 8 sec passes at 153+. It looks like some people will need to remove a few lines from there signatures:smile:.Mad props got to the Beech Bend Crew and Jim Carswell for there AWSOME track prep which gave the racers the chance to set these alltime bests.

Wow congratulations to everyone.

It looks like the Galina/Freeman/Duttweiler Team have
a really good chance at a 6 second pass this weekend.

HOLY CRAP!!! :eek:

Congrats to my friends at Gallina racing!!!

Congrats to the other Buick "monsters" haulin' the mail!

'nuf' said.

Lenny, if you see and read this, a big congrats to you, John, Marka and crew,
Dude, that is haulin the mail, wish you guys and gals all the best.

Ron

how fast was the real stock appearing class car??????

11.55@116 I believe, There was only 1 car that showed and RC give him the money($1500) I think. RC said he would DOUBLE the purse for next year. Car was an 86 light blue T-type with t-tops. Richard was proud to see that someone took the time to run the class (TSA). The gentlemen said he bought the car just for the TSA class so hats off to RC!!! Will be bigger and better next year.

Records and personal best's were busted wide open at the nats today. Gallina/Freeman with Kenny D in the house went 7.10 at 192+ which is the fastest and qwickest pass ever in a turbo v6 doorslammer!!!. Dave Fiscus takes the BG TSO mph and et record with a 8.54 @ 162+. Jason white set his new personal best with a 9.40. Jason Cramer ran a 9.65 his new best. Ron Jospeh in a wild Tire spinning Launch runs his 1st 9 sec pass. Odell (looky her hoss) Cantrell gets his 1st 8 sec pass at 155+. Dick Kerney set the bar in TSM at BG at 9.26 @ 147+. Jim Rodgers ran a (Hemi Killing) 10.48 pass In his super clean 1970 Buick GS Stage 1. Gary Harmon and Willard Brown in a side by side duel shattered the ole TSL mph and et record with side by side 8 sec passes at 153+. It looks like some people will need to remove a few lines from there signatures:smile:.Mad props got to the Beech Bend Crew and Jim Carswell for there AWSOME track prep which gave the racers the chance to set these alltime bests.

Well What more can I say Gallina/Freeman Go 6.98!!!!!!!! @197+ and WIN. Fiscus Runs 8.45 @164+ The fastest and qwickest "LEGAL" pass in TSO History looks like sigs are getting smaller already :) I cant say enough about the track conditions Jim Carswell was tenacious with making sure the track was sprayed and preped. The records speak of his accomplishments, Hopefully at Norwalk jim might be willing to lend a hand. I would also like to mention Jason White with his new personal best he waited all the way to the end to show his cards

11.55@116 I believe, There was only 1 car that showed and RC give him the money($1500) I think. RC said he would DOUBLE the purse for next year. Car was an 86 light blue T-type with t-tops. Richard was proud to see that someone took the time to run the class (TSA). The gentlemen said he bought the car just for the TSA class so hats off to RC!!! Will be bigger and better next year.

outstanding and amazing- :eek: what a purse!@!!
with a stock down pipe, inter cooler and suspension without frame braces-

now what will everybody have to say about the class:rolleyes:

Congrats to the racers and the Beech Bend track team for excellent racing and track conditions. From Friday night on the cars seemed glued down. It should be noted that Fiscus's times were all on drag radials:eek: . The quickest and fastest drag radialed Buick in the land. Dave and his wife are super nice people and i hope they kick A$$ at Norwalk.

One car showed up for a "large" purse... :rolleyes: What else is there to say? Goes to prove it's not all about the $$$.

K.
for starters..........

i suppose you could say thats great for a car with a factory air box and maf and more factory parts on it then not

then ................

here is a guy thats smart enough to read between the lines instead of bitch and wish

finally..........

this same guy will go home richer then the 7 second cars and still be able to drive it anywhere he wants on the street

The guy was part of the group I was hanging with. It was a real clean teal limited. For being "all stock" appearing, the car screamed.

for starters..........

i suppose you could say thats great for a car with a factory air box and maf and more factory parts on it then not

then ................

here is a guy thats smart enough to read between the lines instead of bitch and wish

finally..........

this same guy will go home richer then the 7 second cars and still be able to drive it anywhere he wants on the street

I agree with all you state above. Again though...
One car showed up for a "large" purse... Goes to prove it's not all about the $$$.

K.

The guy was part of the group I was hanging with. It was a real clean teal limited. For being "all stock" appearing, the car screamed.

Oh, it is a killer clean car. No denying that. The smartest thing he did was enter that particular class. The dumbest thing everyone else did was sit and watch, instead of entering their own car...:eek: :D

K.