Records Broken at the GS Nationals

Oh, it is a killer clean car. No denying that. The smartest thing he did was enter that particular class. The dumbest thing everyone else did was sit and watch, instead of entering their own car...:eek: :D

K.

Yeah, how many show cars were there? Pay the few bucks to enter, run 14.0 and collect 2nd place money.

TSA Turbo Stock Appearing

TSA class had 1 car.... and no turbo cars in the concourse judging for the 2nd year in a row...

ET 11.996 @ 112.24 mph

I understood that the purse depended on the number of cars entered....

Oops, I added a few to mine :tongue:

Norwalk should be very interesting when the other TSO racers come out.

Wow!! you did add a few I am glad im out of TSO there is a reckoning going on. Oh by the way great job on TSO it was nice to see all the racers treated fairly even thou there were some issues.

TSA Final Race result was 11.996, with reaction time of 2.666.

11.5 must have been during test and tune...

Wow!! you did add a few I am glad im out of TSO there is a reckoning going on. Oh by the way great job on TSO it was nice to see all the racers treated fairly even thou there were some issues.

+1. Todd was very happy he got to run TSO. We made 2 more passes Sunday morning but the car was just shaking the tires when the power came in, the track was not as good as Sat. We didn't get his 8.90 on the first weekend out but did get to 150mph on 20# of boost. It was a good weekend overall.