Relay replacement part #?

DOG

Hello all,

I was having a problem getting fuel pressure to my engine prior to starting and discovered that the fuel pump relay had a burnt plug. I purchased the car with the hot wire kit upgrade already installed so i am not sure if its racetronix or caspers piece. i was told it was a bosh part so i just replaced it with a standard bosh relay which had the same numbers.
After the replacement the car started without a problem and ran fine. The problem i am having now is a backfiring when i slam on the gas or give heavy gas in 1st gear from stop.

any help?
relay.jpg
relay1.jpgrelay2.jpg

Is the plug Ok?if it hurt the relay it might have hurt the plug too. I just got a new plug from Caspers where the fuse goes.it burned the fuse because of me not plugging it in properly. Casper was super helpful and had repair parts so I didn’t have to replace the harness

Hello all,

I was having a problem getting fuel pressure to my engine prior to starting and discovered that the fuel pump relay had a burnt plug. I purchased the car with the hot wire kit upgrade already installed so i am not sure if its racetronix or caspers piece. i was told it was a bosh part so i just replaced it with a standard bosh relay which had the same numbers.
After the replacement the car started without a problem and ran fine. The problem i am having now is a backfiring when i slam on the gas or give heavy gas in 1st gear from stop.

any help?View attachment 339754View attachment 339755View attachment 339756
You need to make sure that is where the problem is hook a fuel pressure gauge up and tape it to your windshield or have someone hold it and take the car out and throttle the hell out of it if fuel pressure doesn't fall off this is not your issue and you need to look elsewhere