Revolution GT42R Killer Project Build

Revolution

Just thought I would start my own thread of the winter build up. Vehicle 1997 Eagle Talon, weight 3300Lbs with driver, no nitrous best Et 10.3 best Mph 142Mph on old setupl Roughly 730Whp

A brief compilation from the past season!

http://talongt66.4t.com/2008 PROMO VID.wmv

Much more to come!
JM Fab SMIM
New Weldon Pump and filters
4 more 1700cc injectors (8 in total)
Some AN 24 line fittings
Custom made pistons
Custom made rods
Billet Crank
Protype Cams
Springs/Ret
Torque Plate made to my specifications
Custom built Dual Ball Bearing Turbo
Parachute
and some other odds and ends!

Custom Pistons and wrist pins
Custom%20piston.jpg

Custom length Rods
Custom%20rod.jpg

JM Fab Torque Plate
Custom%20torque%20plate.jpg

New SMIM with second fuel rail

intaketopfuelrail.jpg

Internal velocity stacks

velocitystacks.jpg

2000Hp Weldon Pump and filters
(Pump in picture is a customers I well be running the 2345)

weldonfuelpump.jpg

Pic of the car
profrontweb.jpg

Car is not a Drag car but a street car that sees autocross, and car shows and the local mall
ronautocrossweb.jpg

4G63
motorweb.jpg

Full interior Power everything
interiorweb.jpg

Interesting upgrades...

Cool !!! :eek: DSM (4G63) lover here also. 900 whp easy... Good luck & keep us posted. :cool:

Thanks I was hoping you guys would enjoy something a little different. Still small displacement big boost!

Assuming it's a 6 bolt motor??

COP with MSD box??

Shep trans??

Nice set up, but 8 1600cc injectors is a ton of fuel with the Weldon, how big of a nitrous hit do you plan on??

I can definately see past the emblem on my hood. Fast is fast regardless what its in. I remember when my buddy took me out for a spin in his all wheel drive Talon. He had C16 in it and had the boost wicked. We got to the set of lights and he reved it to 5000rpm. I was like dude, what the hell are you doing? I want to feel the pull not mad wheel spin. he said, "shut up man, I am trying to focus here". I shut up and the light turned green and he dumped the clutch. This thing friggin hooked like a bat outta hell and pulled like crazy. I was so impressed. In street trim he ran high 11's and with fuel and boost it was a high 10sec. From that day forward I have always kept my eye in these cars. Keep up the good work.

I'm not into cars like that, but you've taken a very clean approach to it aesthetically. You're puttin' down some respectable power too! Nice car.

That is sick... bottom 10s and it turns. That thing would be insane at open track events if you could keep it on the pavement.

That car is Bad A$$. It takes me back a little. I had a 1996 Eagle Talon (black). I am a sucker for nice DSM's.

Thanks guys just shows that even with only 123Cubes and boost what you can accomplish. I'm also working on a large cube project I can't wait. Also nice to get a strong drivetrain with a auto, trans break and good rearend.

I can always appreciate a fast, clean, well built car regardless of brand. Nice ride!!

Dude that thing is just awesome! Those were one of my favorites when they came out. Tight inside but sweet!

Getting ready for the new motor combo!
emptyenginebay.jpg

I would say progress pics, but in actuality the car is getting more and more torn apart. Rewiring most of the interior.

interiorbtof.jpg

interiorftob.jpg

Removing the roof off the car! Can you say convertible.

sunroof.jpg