Revolution GT42R Killer Project Build

SWEET.

I have one of those darned WWD Talon's

The COP coils that u are using are they the 300 m coils. if so are you driving them with the stock igniters or the AEM?

I plan on doing a mega squirt fuel injection ecm so i can get rid of the crap stock ecm. i think a 16g and the front mount i have will be eniff to smoke the tires pretty good :tongue:

SWEET.

I have one of those darned WWD Talon's

The COP coils that u are using are they the 300 m coils. if so are you driving them with the stock igniters or the AEM?

I plan on doing a mega squirt fuel injection ecm so i can get rid of the crap stock ecm. i think a 16g and the front mount i have will be eniff to smoke the tires pretty good :tongue:

Like ur signature... I like how you describe ur mods. It's different. Kool webpage too.

Like ur signature... I like how you describe ur mods. It's different. Kool webpage too.

Thanks for the complements! :biggrin:

did ya check out both pages?

i also have a myspace page too. lol it's kinda cheesey i know. the myspace page was around before the other page.

JM Fab Torque Plate
Custom%20torque%20plate.jpg
Pardon my ignorance, but what is this for and what does it do?

Sent other pump back with new Hp goals in mind and well be running this Weldon Monster, and controller this year.

Weldonpumpcontroler.jpg
]

Just to update and clear somethings up. My turbo is going to be a "GT42R Killer" hopefully, I won't be running a actual Garrett turbo. I well be running a new Comp Turbo with Proprietary Tech, and hopefully make the same or more power with quicker spool.

My new Drag Intake Manifold is finally here and to say I'm more impressed then with the JM Fab Race manifold. Thanks to Jim at JM, and Chris and Eric over at JNZ! (y)

intakedragtop.jpg

Full velocity stacks

intakedragtb.jpg

Polished

intakedragrightside.jpg

Second Fuel Rail

intakedragleftside.jpg

New 4" muffler

4inchmuffler.jpg

Just got these thanks to Greg at GSC, a little something he brewed up! :guns:

cams.jpg

It's gonna be a hell of a ride...

My new Drag Intake Manifold is finally here and to say I'm more impressed then with the JM Fab Race manifold. Thanks to Jim at JM, and Chris and Eric over at JNZ! (y)

intakedragtop.jpg

Just got these thanks to Greg at GSC, a little something he brewed up! :guns:

cams.jpg

Sweet intake ! Awesome craftsmanship. The cams...280 ?

272 cams? man i wished i had the time and money to pour into my talon. i'm currently builds a megasquirt ecm to get rid of the factory ecm maf sensor. do you happen to have a second gen TB and exhaust manifold you care to get rid of?

Sorry for the long time between updates but a bad back has put me on the sideline. I'm going for a MRI this week so hopefully I can get to the bottom of this problem. Here are a few updated pics.

new%20roof1.jpg

new%20roof2.jpg